TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Could be ovulatory spotting? CD17 is a pretty normal OV day.

Thanks Megg havent dtd since the 6th lol so 4 days ago :blush: dont really like dtd with step kids here xxxx

Totally understandable, Dawn... Maybe sneak one in just in case though? LOL If it is ovulatory spotting, it's a very fertile sign!!! Exciting stuff!

Totally understandable, Dawn... Maybe sneak one in just in case though? LOL If it is ovulatory spotting, it's a very fertile sign!!! Exciting stuff!

Lol its turning into more red colour now but only when I wee weird xxxx

Quite worried now looking more like a period bleed as the night goes on sorry for tmi but had a small clot when wiping after :sex: have put some overnight protection on but not looking hopeful for ov now :( xxxx

Yes defo looks like its the :witch: again as lots more light red blood and clots sorry tmi I know well certainly makes up for her being awol for so long hey!! I feel sick too :sick: I bled for so long last time xxxx

Wow Dawny, that does indeed suck. Sounds like your body is really trying to sort things out. Maybe contact your consultant and find out if this is what he expects to happen as your body readjusts. Fingers crossed your body is gearing up for a fantastic ovulation with a big fat egg!!
Fairy x

DAWNY, I am sorry that you are going through this, I too hope it is just some major IB!! FXD! :dust:

AFM, my chart looks different this morning, I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I feel better today, not sick like yesterday. My temp rose more this morning, and it seems I OV on Sunday. I did not that the OPK was the darkest in the evening. I do morning and evening just in case I ov I think that I OV on CD19 or CD20 but that is hopefulness since the "donation" was monday, I want to think I timed things so well. Maybe I am 3-4DPO?? Just hoping my temps stay up and I have a :bfp: in my near future.... FXD!

:dust: to the whole thread!!!

Had a bit of a fright this last 24hours or so. Could barely feel baby moving. Rang the hosp and they told me to come in. Hooked me up to the monitor and baby started a great performance in there!! Thank god!!! Naughty step for this little one!! Weird thing was we could hear all these movements on the monitor but I only actually felt some of them. Anyway, came home and had a total emotional meltdown over DH. Not helped by realising anniversary of losing our first LO is on monday. So combine that with hormones and a fright, and that's one meltdown Fairyx

:hugs: Fairy, glad all was well with Bubs - your entitled to a melt down every now and again its a tough business baby making :hugs:

fairy - im glad all was ok with baby :) youve got a good hospital there knowing theyll do that for you asap when you havent felt the baby move in a while! xxx

Well I'm having light flow so here we go again after only 17 days!! Why cant mother nature give everyone a break for a bit?! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->