TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I hope your body is just sorting itself out dawny, however frustrating it may be :hugs: xx

Fairy i'm so pleased everything was ok hun, it's good to know they will see you ASAP if you think something's wrong xx

She's giving me quite a break. I think I broke Ms. Nature with all the drugs I took (fertility drugs, not street drugs :haha:). I remember when I used to ovulate without poison... I guess those days are over! Oh well... It'll come when it comes.

Good Morning Ladies,

How is everyone today? Wondering if there is any news today? Keep my mind off the horrible TWW......

FAIRY, sooo glad to here you TWO are doing better. :hugs: and STICKY:dust:

MEGG, glad you are getting a "break", I agree with GUEY, probably just sorting itself out for regularity. GL

AFM, my chart looks different this morning, FF finally put some crosshairs up, which is as I expected, Sun OV!! I have a GREAT chance of catching that egg, because my OPK was pos in the evening, not fully pink in the morning, but deeply pink that evening. So if 12-24 hrs is true to scale, we are in good timing because it was 13 hours later that the "donation" was placed!!! FXD. Wed's "donation" could be a little off, but was just covering ground.... I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I am a little sluggish today and have had some cramps since last night, reminding me of AF :wacko: My temp only increased slightly this morning. 5DPO, and hoping my temps stay up.... FXD!

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend, and we get some rest, :bfp:s, and more great news!!

:dust: and :hugs: to the thread!!!

Fingers crossed MrsM that you caught the eggy!

Mrs G, where has time gone? Can't believe you are 18wks!

Megg, hope your body gets itself sorted!

Fairy x

I'll be away for a few days, but I'd love to come back to see the numbers go up please!!! :dust:

The numbers need to have gone up already... I've just been lazy or tired or a procrastinator or something... Before the weekend is over... I swear!

Edit: Screw it... I'm doing it now! Sorry for being such a lazy cow lately! :kiss:

Megg33k sorry I didn't know it wasn't updated, I just meant I hoped when I was away it would go up due to more BFP's!! :hugs: Hope you didn't misunderstand little ol' me.

Megg33k sorry I didn't know it wasn't updated, I just meant I hoped when I was away it would go up due to more BFP's!! :hugs: Hope you didn't misunderstand little ol' me.

No, sweetie! Not at all! :kiss: I knew what you meant. It was just a moment of self-deprecation to remind me that I needed to get my arse in gear! No worries, hun!

I was hoping to be one of them to increase the numbers this month, but it is looking doubtful. Not sure how much longer I can do this.

:wave: hang in there bbhopes!!! There is still plenty of time. Concentrate on the end result, that H&H LO in 2012!! You will soon get your BFP!!

:dust:

AFM, I am 9DPO! Nerves still there. My strong cramping seems to be gone today but lasted till bedtime last night. No abdomen aches on the right and it didn't switch to the left as of now either... Hoping that AF doesn't ease in! So far, no site of AF! Ladies, one day closer to that :bfp: FXD!!

:hugs: bbhopes... I understand completely!

FX'd for you, MM (and everyone else)!

School, baby sitting my nephew during the week while my Sis goes to work. Oh yeah and her friends baby. Plus dealing with all the early preggo symptoms. I hate to complain cause I would never give it up but dam lol.

Hi GUEY, sounds like you are staying occupied with everything along with MS. Can't wait to hear from you through this preg.

MEGG, how are you today? How's the writing going?

AFM, I am 10DPO! I am super nervous, and I made it worse. I had the urge to POAS, however, I didn’t want to use the only HPT so I used an OPK, ummm, why was it pos??? Definitely stopped my POAS urge, but now I wonder why it’s pos, makes me feel like I should be focusing on Sept. Getting the “donation” shipment arranged etc… :sad1: My temp went back up so I just don’t know. I felt a little sick (nauseaus) this morning, no cramping, and no sore bbs…. Not sure if I should be thinking I don’t want AF, I mean, my cycle could be crazy because of the MC so… :shrug: But, for right now, no site of AF = one day closer to ….???

MrsM, not to raise your hopes, but opks can show positive with the preggo hormone too you know! Got my fingers crossed for you!
Fairy x

I had the same thing happen yesterday, I had a opk turn positive (as strong a line as the control) but the pregnancy test is still negative. I'm 12 dpo. I'm suppose to go into the clinic tomorrow for the official pregnancy blood test, but don't feel there's really much point right now. My mood swings have been bad the last few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->