TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

FX'd that + OPK's mean something.

I'm good... Writing is going really well. As my siggy says, I'm past 17,000 words now. That's sort of a big thing for me. I'm really, really enjoying it! :)

I hope for MrsMM and my sake that it does turn out to be a good sign.

I enjoy it... Or, I've enjoyed it so far. It's nice to watch the #'s go up. And, I'm happy to be getting 1500-3000 words a day right now. I started on the low end, but it seems to increase every time I write. I was pretty tickled with 2770-ish words last night. :) I can only have 1 obsession at a time, and writing has overtaken TTC! LOL

What are you writing about?

Uhm... My standard answer: One man's journey of self-discovery through a love that transcends cultural labels.

A more detailed answer would actually have to be PM'd to you or something, because I've vowed not to "spoil" it for my test readers, and some of the may visit this thread (I don't recall if they do or not). Let me know if you want to know more. lol

FAIRY, someone on another thread mentioned that as well, so I began to read myself, just not sure why I'm not more hopeful from it, probably because I expect the MC to have changed so many things.... FXD regardless, and thanks for reading!

BBHOPES, we are really mirroring each other in this chase, suuuure hope we continue and get bfps together! I see bumpbuddy in our future! FXD :dust:

GUEY, All your OPKs are? If I recall your bloods confirmed your preg right, so that is a little more hopeful to hear yours are all pos! I hope this cheer helps your bean, Stick Sticky Bean STICK!!! :dust:

AFM…
11DPO today, wow!! In shock I haven’t tested. :haha: I mean, besides the urge yesterday and using an OPK. The uncertainty I feel after seeing that and reading it could be a good sign andreading it has no relevance, stopped my POAS urge! No AF, so I am not trying to worry, because regardless of whether that was pos, I would still have to wait for AF to “get back in the chase,” so I am trying to remain relaxed, symptom spot, and pray!!! Current SSing: Day 2 of feeling a little sick (I felt a little sick (nauseous) this morning lasting 15 mins no vomit, mild cramping through the night, NO sore bbs (symptom I always get with both previous preg and AF)…. Certain MC has done something strange to my cycle, I am approaching what would have been the “normal” end to my LP (13days)

Going to have to go with my PMA: NO AF = one day closer to ….???

I am still getting negative hpts, noticed the opks are also high sensitivity so hoping that isn't whats causing the pos. (using a new batch this month but I did have negative opks earlier in the cycle between the shot and now) I'm also on progesterone, I wonder if this can affect opks? ugh....
Hoping for you MrsMM. :dust:

I'll post so pics of my opks and yes the dr confirmed by blood that I am pregnant I have my first appt on the 26!

Congrats gueyilla! Hope it's smooth sailing now! :hugs:

Megg I am intrigued by your writing! Something I always wish I had done but never got round to, it must give you a lot of satisfaction churning out those pages! Sounds like an intriguing story! :flower:

Congrats gueyilla! Hope it's smooth sailing now! :hugs:

Megg I am intrigued by your writing! Something I always wish I had done but never got round to, it must give you a lot of satisfaction churning out those pages! Sounds like an intriguing story! :flower:

Thanks, honey. It really is satisfying! :hugs: Ya know, it's never too late for you! :kiss:

BBHOPES, I don't think that the Progr. should effect the OPKs but I am not sure. I am hoping that the OPKs, pos or neg don't weigh heavy on our possible bfps, I am FXD and TXD for you and I to get a bfp soon!!!

I am 12DPO Hard not to test today, but we want to be sure and closer to my wife’s b-day is great. I am trying to remain relaxed, symptom spot, and pray!!! Current SSing: increased creamy CM, bbs tingling every now and then (symptom I always get with both previous preg and AF is SORE)…. My appetite was large last night and I was ready to eat this morning as well. I have no other real symptoms though so I am just WAITING… :wacko:

*My PMA: NO AF = one day closer to ???*

MrsMM, I am hoping your wife gets a wonderful birthday surprise (bfp).
I have been feeling deeply doubtful this week, even with the pos. opks.
Might try to go away for a few days and try to relax.
hope everyone is well.

Everything crossed for you BB, chin up petal xx

MrsMM, v hopeful for you two - beautiful avatar pic you have x

BBHOPES, a vacay, even a mini, is a good thing. I say go for t, something fun and relaxing to take your mind off the TWW, and don't take tests!!

TULIP, thank you! It is one of my favs!

Hey girls hope your all well? MrsMM can I be nosy please? What method of fertilisation did you use? Sorry if to personal you dont have to say :) we wont judge you xxxx

AFM Its our 2nd wedding anniversary today so just been for a lovely meal in a nice new dress :) Does anyone want 2 teenage children for 1 night only? I only ask as I see a ton of ewcm when I went to the toilet and find it really hard to do anything with them in the house :blush: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->