TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Doddy! Beautiful name! xx

Thanks Roonsma, we love the name too :cloud9: xx

Pink i am so so sorry.... :hugs: xx

Pink I'm so sorry sweetheart :cry: Thinking of you x

Thanks ladies, feeling pretty low today. Scheduled for surgery tomorrow :cry:

Same here, pink... I wish you didn't have to deal with this! It's so unfair. :cry:

So sorry to hear your news Pink. No words can help I know....

:bfn: for me this morning but I hate £1 shop tests and they hate me so I will be getting a different brand on friday and testing again saturday morning :D It aint over til the fat lady sings and I aint singing :) xxxx

Hello Ladies,

I know it had been a while since you have heard from me and I just wanted to let you all know that I am always thinking of you and praying for success stories for each and everyone of you.

I would like to offer some hope and share with you some of my journey. As most of you know I had 5 perfectly healthy children then 4 devastating losses. Almost 10 years after my last healthy baby I am getting ready to deliver our miracle baby .... Eliana Raelyn Myers. We are 33 weeks pregnant and all seems to be doing well. I am very busy these days with School, the kids school and soccer practice plus house work and keeping my marriage healthy. I sometimes sit and think about the many disappointments that I have shared with you ladies and I just wanted to share some of the good. I am sure there are some who are pregnant now that werent before and I want to say congrats to you all. For those who are still trying...... hang in there I believe it will happen for all of you in time. :dust:

I have pictures in my journal if you would like to see them.

DAWNY, I like your attitude, I am trying to pep myself back up to get ready for Oct.... Last few yrs and loss, has been draining....

TTCSTILL, thanks for sharing, I hope that we all have a light at the end of the rainbow coming soon as you do! :flower: Good to hear from you...

AFM… 14DPO, Temps are still high but going back down.... Still not sleeping as good, probably just sad. Not to mention DW is taking this bfn alot harder than our others, she really thought we were PG. BFN on the test this morning, but no :af:! Not planning to test again, just wait on that damn withc. SS = None. Oct is also the month our daughter was born so...:dust: :dust:

Still bfn but only used the 2 £1 shop tests but today the wierdest thing happened it could go either way after today I had 1 single spot of brown blood/discharge about the size of a 5p if that obviously it got my knickers :blush: so changed them and put a liner in just incase and had absolutely nothing since!! And nothing on wiping either hence why I say it was strange!! Well we will see may see if I can get a decent test later xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->