TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Can I join in? I had 2 mc then a healthy baby boy whom is now 1 and in aug I had another mc.

Im having a test this week for high natural killer cells, and also to see if the grapefruit sized ovary cyst that popped up over 2 weeks has disappeared or not. want to tic asap, doing my head in!!!

Ovulated 3 days ago and now seem to be having brown ewcm stuff appearing, no idea what that is .....grrrrrrrrrr I just want to be back to normal :(

Good luck everyone, why does it have to be such a rocky road :( xx

Of course, honey! :hugs: I'll get you added in the next few days. I'm not sure when I'm doing the next update, but soon! I swear! Sorry for your loss... I hope you get back to normal soon, hun! xxx

Hey girls hope your all well? Well nothing new for me yet no :bfp: or :witch: have had one spot of brown cm/discharge yesterday and a bit more today hard to describe it really like a trail what a snail leaves but brown not clear so I dont know should be due on tomorrow but if I dont have af I will get a decent test hopefully and test tomorrow xxxxx

:wave: BEACHLOVER, sorry that for your loss, I hope that all goes well this week! :dust:

FXD!! for testing DAWNY :dust:

AFM...AF surprised me on Saturday, a little early and did not come in roaring like a lion as usual, it was so very strange. But, on a different note, she has made it very easy to track, 1st of the month... I hope to be in the egg chase by mid-month and test right at the end, near our daughter's b-day! Trying now to build up all that hope I had in Sept!

Testing tomorrow :D And I have a job interview tomorrow and one on friday please dont mention on fb though if we are friends on there as I have a few people who i work with on there xxxx

Good Luck with interviews and testing... I am hoping you are 3 for 3!!! GL :dust:

AFM...AF is easing out rather quickly. I was heavy for couple days and light to spotting yesterday and now, spotting.... I am ready though, today I began to finalize "donations" scheduling and shipping, and got all my vitamins, etc (baby aspirin, B6, green tea, folic acid, Primrose Oil, etc... It appears that OV will come in the next couple weeks, plan, plan, plan, that's what I am up to!

Hey girls 1 interview done and dusted seemed to go well but dont want to get hopes up just in case. As for the testing :bfn: on an answer test first time I used one of these but they look a bit like a first response test BUT still no sign of the :witch: and with my cycles being like they have been I'm surprised its not here xxxx

Answer and FR are the same company. Sorry for the BFN.

DAWNY, glad the interview went well, good luck with the remaining one. Sorry you got that BFN, but no :af: is agreat sign.... sure hope you get those pink lines soon!

GUEY, nice to hear from you, how are you? Progressing nicely, looking into that 2nd trim!!

AFM...Nothing new to report, all can be seen in my chart, I am preparing for OV in the next week or so. Getting everything in order! As many can remember or read in my journal, I am going to use baby aspirin, robitussin, folic acid, even primrose oil, B6, green tea, preseed, softcups and at a minimum 3 "donations". We are going to try SMEP!!! We will catch this eggy in Oct!!!

Well I will be 6 days late today going on a 28 day cycle and last 2 cycles have been earlier than 28 days hence why I based it on a 28 day cycle. Still no :witch: not tested since the 4th as I only have 1 answer test left. I have had increased cm for the last 5 days not sure why? Feel sick but then I have a cold so could be due to that? Not sure if and when I should test again?? What do we think girls?? Xxxx

TEST!! sorry been dying to say that hehe. have ur cycles ever been extended? it sounds very promising hun, fingers crossed for you xx

Much love to Mara who has been admitted to hospital with PE. Little Penguin will be delivered soon! xxx

Yes I used to have long cycles as I have pcos but since loosing weight and being on metformin my last 2 cycles have been early I did test on the 4th but it was :bfn: and only have 1 test left so I dont know weather to or not with the last one for it to possibly to be :bfn: my sister is having symptoms of being pregnant too and is also late and done a test and it was also :bfn: and if we were both pregnant we would both be due the same month and 3 days apart lmao. I have been forgetting to take my metformin lately :blush: naughty me thanks girls xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->