TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Brilliant PMA Mrs MM!!!! Fingers and toes crossed for you!

ANy news on a scan date Guey?

I've got a growth scan this Fri, (due to gestational diabetes and a low lying placenta). Can't wait to see baby again! Fingers crossed the GD hasn't made bubs super large already!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Fairy x

Sorry to hear it MrsMM I was hoping to hear good news from you, crossing everything for this next cycle. I've been on a little hiatus from meds etc, so this is a fertility assisted free cycle. Need to take a bit of a breather. :dust:

I understand the need for a breather... I hope it does you some good, bb! :hugs:

BBHOPES, I am sure that it is easier for you this month, I hope that you will be able to report a bfp with the free cycle, it will be awesome to see you get that bfp! I cannot wait to "hear" you announce it here! I have seen alot on this site of women stopping for a break and getting an immediate bfp! GL FXD! :dust:

Well Ladies, today is CD4. The evil witch is spotting her way out of the space!! I think that we will be having an early OV this month. "Donations" are set to begin arriving the week of the 12th. We are determined to catch this eggy, we are excited and have such a good feeling about this month! how awesome to have a June Baby!!!

hey ladies!! thought i would stop in and see how everyone is!!
lots of :dust::dust::dust:
xxxxx miss you all!!!

I'm still here but don't post much. Seeing as it took me 2 years to conceive the angel I lost I could be around for some time yet! Same old s**t, different day! :(

Hope everyone else is okay x

I am lurking here too, not enough posters and convo though.... How is everyone???

AFM… 5DPO, Looks like a temp dip to me. I am hoping anyway FXD! Not trying to get my hopes too high. I have not been SS, but I know that I have been pretty exhausted in the last 24hrs... Implantation??? Going to start SS tomorrow if the temp jumps back up!! I didn't start SS till 8DPO last time, so I will compare as I approach... FXD! :dust: :dust:

I'm as good as I can get. We're not really focusing on TTC right now... So, I have very little to share. :shrug: You lot can have whatever tiny share of luck was supposed to be mine for the moment. It's not much, but I'm happy to pass it along! LOL

I think everyone left here is waiting for something good to happen now so they dont post much or are busy with work (i'm guilty of that) :hugs: hope everyone is ok though?

MARA 32wks? Congrats hun thats going quick xxxx

Lurker checking in :hi: Cheering you all on as always xxxxx

I wondered what had happened to this thread aswell, i still lurk just to see how you girls are all doing xx

Hey Tulip how are you and Dillon? xxxx

MissMaternal congrats on your 22wks too hun good milestone :) and I see its a little girl are you excited? xxxx

I was wondering if I had accidently unsubscribed to this thread :dohh:

I normally just lurk.

Hey Dawny we're good thanks hon - 10 months today OMG!

He is sooo cute tulip :cloud9:

I think I'm going mad girls right bear with me and give me any feedback/idea's is it possible I ovulated straight after I finished bleeding cos we had :sex: on cd8 and I had spotting that day too and had no ov signs since but for the last 3 days I have been feeling sicky and today I was actually sick and been having pains in my belly do u think its possible for me to be pregnant and feeling symptoms of pregnancy at the most I could be 11dpo? Is it possible or am I crazy?? Xxxx

Don't want to get your hopes up Dawny but it's totally possible. I was feeling nausea wit my pregnancy at 10dpo maybe even earlier. Fx'd

I wondered what happened to this thred. I'm still stalking and cheering you all on. xo

Awwww your little girl is already a month old congrats hun bet she is cute. You enjoying being a mummy? Silly question lol. And thanks hun going to wait til saturday next week if i can to test just to see if I am or not xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->