TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

It's a very hard job but I love being a mom. She's absolutely beautiful if I am allowed to say so. I'll have to post some pics when I'm on my computer. I've posted some to my pregnancy journal.

Fx'd for you dawny, I really hope this is your BFP

So it is possible to have ovulated so early in my cycle? Still feel sick today and sorry for tmi but I have diarreah too :( dont know weather I should get a test today if I can and do it with fmu tomorrow which would be 13dpo if I ovulated so early on or to wait til friday and test then? I dont know lol xxxx

Who knows hun? Anything's possible! A test can't hurt can it :hugs:

Good luck :happydance:

Thanks dawn, yes I am thrilled to be having a little princess :cloud9:

I will keep my fingers crossed for a bfp for you xxx

Hi, I just wanted to pop in to let you know that our rainbow baby finally arrived,! After 3 miscarriages, we had really given up hope, but this little one kept holding on, and after waiting 12 days after her due date, Lily Skye was finally born weighing 7lb 4.
In the dark days of 2010 we were honestly thinking of giving up and being grateful for what we had, im so glad we didnt.
Major good luck to all you girls with your journeys, and I will continue to lurk to keep up with your good news.xx

AWESOME!! CONGRATS! LILY SKYE!! What a gorgeous name!

Congrats doddy :) xxxx

AFM hubby got me a pack of 2 test's from our local £1 shop but I dont have much confidence in them as I have had bad results on them before they dont seem very good for me so I'm worried and scared to do one xxxx

Congratulations Doddy, how brilliant :hugs:

That's lovely MissM, Charlotte is a lovely name :hugs:

Dawny, hoping for a good result for you :thumbup:

Hi everyone :kiss:

Noooo! :hugs: :hugs: PINK I am sooo sorry for your loss Hun!! :hugs:

DAWNY, I hope you get good results this time, when you are ready to test. I totally understand your fear.... :dust:

AFM… 12DPO, Temps are still high but declining. I am not sure what's happening, I think that I only have fatigue as a symptom left. My bbs never began to get fuller and sore as they have with both previous PGs. However, this morning, they seem to be tingling. I also have been feeling a little hot at night, not sure what to make of it. It kinda feels like AF is on the way. I hope not, but I can't deny the feeling. I still don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG in the past. FXD (tightly.) I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today and it isn't as bad as the last few days. :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->