TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

P.S AFM ignore my lilypie ticker I still havent had a visit from the :witch: so hope it means what I hope it does xxxx

Thanks Chris xxxx

BTW I have a new job :dance: :woohoo: my last day in current job is 9th nov so not long now xxxx

Ohhh lovely TTCstill and Mara :hugs:

Well done on the job Dawny :hugs:

CONGRATS on the new job DAWNY!!!!

Hi Ladies! Finally feeling well enough to post....

AFM...Stalk my chart!! 2nd day updating chart after being sick. Feeling sooo much better today and hoping this SMEP is working. Lines getting pinker on the ICs, I am sure OV is very near!! SMEP continues, another donation tomorrow, Wed, and Fri! Then.... I wait, starting to test on the 28th until pink lines show!! GL FXD! :dust:

FXD DAWN!!! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay! Feeling soooo much better!! Chart is coming together just as I hoped even after being sick for those few days, FF even took care of it as I indicated that I had a fever. Sure hope the SMEP is working well. We have just finished a donation about 3 hours ago.... FXD! OPK looked almost dark as the control this morning, hoping this evening it will indicate OV! I am sure OV is very near by no more than a day!! SMEP continues, another donation Wed and Fri! Then.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

I think I've made all the updates to this... It's getting harder to keep straight... It's been going on for so long now. Sorry if I have the info wrong on anyone.

The number went down from when Pink80 reported that she'd lost her little one. I just hadn't ever gotten around to updating the list.

I keep coming in here and typing something and then deleting and leaving. I don't feel very optimistic about ttc right now but don't want to leave depressing messages. I do read every post but find it difficult to reply. Hope everyone is well and that there are some shiny new BFP's around here soon and news of little one's arrivals. xx

I keep coming in here and typing something and then deleting and leaving. I don't feel very optimistic about ttc right now but don't want to leave depressing messages. I do read every post but find it difficult to reply. Hope everyone is well and that there are some shiny new BFP's around here soon and news of little one's arrivals. xx

This thread was started so we could support each other in times of need. I should know... I started it! LOL

So, don't type out your message and then delete it. You're among friends here, and we want to be able to help you. It's not a crime to leave a depressing message. Truth is truth. If you're feeling down, let us be there to help lift you up... or at least to lend some :hugs: from around the world!

I know there's always at least one person who can understand. I suspect I might be that person today. I'm not very optimistic either. I've really given up... even if I'm going through the motions still. Don't suffer alone, sweetie! :hugs:

Awesomely put MEGG!! MRPHYEMMA you are welcome, and believe me, if anyone understands, we all do! :hugs:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Chart is coming together just as I hoped even after being sick, OV looks to be around the corner and "donations" are just about complete. Sure hope the SMEP is working well. OPK looked almost dark as the control this morning as it did yesterday morning and last night, hoping tomorrow with a temp shift, it will indicate OV! I am sure OV is very near by no more than a day!! SMEP continues, another donation Wed and Fri! Then.... I wait.... I "plan" NOT to SS this cycle, decreased it last cycle so maybe I will decrease it more this cycle if I SS at all. GL FXD! :dust:

Hmmmm dawnie... still BFN on tests??? If so go to the docs I say...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->