TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I keep coming in here and typing something and then deleting and leaving. I don't feel very optimistic about ttc right now but don't want to leave depressing messages. I do read every post but find it difficult to reply. Hope everyone is well and that there are some shiny new BFP's around here soon and news of little one's arrivals. xx

I know how you feel hun. I don't post on here much anymore, because well.... I just don't think its ever going to happen again. But, as Megg said, we are here to support you through your down times and your happy times.

DAWNY, I think it is time to go get one test! FXD! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp rise!!! Oh I hope upon hopes that it continues to rise. We have already gotten the donations, and OV may be later than it looks so we are going forward with them as scheduled. OPK looked almost dark as the control but it has been like that the last couple of nites so I don't know if I OVd...a temp shift will indicate?!! SMEP continues...last donation Fri! Then.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

Thanks MEGG, but I think I am a little skeptical now. I mean, it is super high and I only had one pos on my OPK, but not on my smiley.... hmmm *curious* I mean because I was sick last week. I haven't been on meds, in days. I took the temp about 12 minutes later than usual....

DAWNY, did you decide to go out and get that test finally? I think it's time to :test:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp didn't rise but it didn't drop either. I am not sure what my coverline will be but I am almost certain that I OVd on CD18... What do you all think?
I hope that it continues to rise. We have last dontation tomorrow so if it was CD19 or CD20, we are covered, I expect FF to give me some type of crosshairs tomorrow! FXD! I am trying not to be too excited as being sick last week really has me quite worried about OV... :wacko: Tomorrow, officially starts my TWW, but I am testing on 30th... Time will tell.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

Girls I had the most vivid dream last night that I was pregnant (dont know how far along) but belly was tight not flabby not much bigger than I am now and I could feel the baby in my dreams on my bladder and needed a wee in my dream then realised I actually needed a wee lol then obviously woke up so didnt get back to that dream as didnt go back to sleep wonder if it will happen again :lol: xxxx

DAWNY, ah maaaan... well, at least the no money has helped with stopping early testing in your house. I CANNOT wait to see your dark pink bfp lines!!

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp didn't rise much, but it didn't drop either. My temps have been rather low this cycle, likely due to the temperature change outside. It switched drastically quickly. Crosshairs today!!! 3DPO! I just hope that it continues to rise or at least stay up here. All donations complete this cycle FXD!! Still trying not to be too excited as being sick last week really has me quite worried about OV... :wacko: TWW officially starts my today! (Testing 30th) Now.... I wait.... FXD! :dust: Any good plans out there for the weekend? I plan to get the rest of my fall cleaning done, DW and LO will be out of the house for 2 days! Hoping to get some rest time as well…:shhh:

DAWNY, ah maaaan... well, at least the no money has helped with stopping early testing in your house. I CANNOT wait to see your dark pink bfp lines!!

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp didn't rise much, but it didn't drop either. My temps have been rather low this cycle, likely due to the temperature change outside. It switched drastically quickly. Crosshairs today!!! 3DPO! I just hope that it continues to rise or at least stay up here. All donations complete this cycle FXD!! Still trying not to be too excited as being sick last week really has me quite worried about OV... :wacko: TWW officially starts my today! (Testing 30th) Now.... I wait.... FXD! :dust: Any good plans out there for the weekend? I plan to get the rest of my fall cleaning done, DW and LO will be out of the house for 2 days! Hoping to get some rest time as well…:shhh:

It's not early hun :witch: is 18days late xxxx

DAWNY, that is such a GREAT sign, you don't Need to rush to get that test! That's alll the sign of a BFP!! YAY. Still can't wait to see your test though... :haha:

I hope so Mrsmm have managed to get a tesco's own brand test so I can one with fmu most likely be :bfn: though xxxx

It seems your cycles must still be adjusting with the metformin Dawn. I had a look at your chart, but there are no temps recorded so I can't really shed any light. If you recorded temps you could see if/when you ovulated it would help you out. When do you next see your FS hun?

It seems your cycles must still be adjusting with the metformin Dawn. I had a look at your chart, but there are no temps recorded so I can't really shed any light. If you recorded temps you could see if/when you ovulated it would help you out. When do you next see your FS hun?

I dont temp anymore seeing as I dont get up the same time everyday so would look wierd if I did lol and I wont see fs again until I get to my goal weight :( xxxx

I dont temp anymore seeing as I dont get up the same time everyday so would look wierd if I did lol and I wont see fs again until I get to my goal weight :( xxxx

Well you are doing brill with your weight loss hun, keep up the good work :hugs:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->