TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

DAWNY, it is possible that your cycles are still getting regular. As well AF is not here so anything is possible. FXD! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! The weekend was extra busy for me, as you can see I haven't even logged onto my beloved BNB. I am back and tackling this TTW head on, last week!!! Temp is barely staying above coverline, but it is not dropping soooo... I was too busy to be thinking about symptoms, but now that I read everyone's posts, I can say I haven't had any noticeable ones. I just hope that it continues to rise or at least stay up through to a bfp! Still trying not to be too excited as being sick a week before OV really has me quite worried... :wacko: I still wait... :coffee: FXD! :dust:

DAWNY, it is possible that your cycles are still getting regular. As well AF is not here so anything is possible. FXD! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! The weekend was extra busy for me, as you can see I haven't even logged onto my beloved BNB. I am back and tackling this TTW head on, last week!!! Temp is barely staying above coverline, but it is not dropping soooo... I was too busy to be thinking about symptoms, but now that I read everyone's posts, I can say I haven't had any noticeable ones. I just hope that it continues to rise or at least stay up through to a bfp! Still trying not to be too excited as being sick a week before OV really has me quite worried... :wacko: I still wait... :coffee: FXD! :dust:

Looks like you jinxed me hun :witch: just arrived :thumbup: dont worry though not sad about it just glad we know one way or the other :winkwink: when would cd1 be today or tomorrow? xxxx

hello can you put me on the list please? I had 2 losses one on lune 2010 and one on may 2011..

How are we all girls? It was my 3rd angel's 2yr angelversary a week ago :cry: maybe thats a reason I was late my little angel was reminding me it was its birthday in the clouds Love all my angels just wish they were here xxxx

DAWNY, sorry AF flew in on you! :hugs: Happy Angelversary! :hugs:

:wave: welcome to the most supportive group of women one could find on here YORKSHIRE, so sorry for your loss! :hugs: GL :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Last week of TWW is starting off lovely, temp jumped up a little today, reeally hoping it stays up there to a bfp! Still no SS, and that feels good. I am a little nervous, as DW and I have similar cycle lengths and her AF is near!:wacko: Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Sorry for your loss SHANG! :wave: welcome to the thread, I hope you get a very sticky bfp soon! :dust:

GUEY, how are you today?

Hi Ladies :wave: How are things going today?

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temps staying up, higher than whole cycle (except days with fever). I just hope I did enough and beign sick doesn't effect implantation. I mean, it looks apparent that I OVd so if I truly did.... FXD! Well, I creep closer to testing! Getting nervous however. As promised, started SS today. Not really much or anything that resembles past bfps. Most are indicative for me of AF so waiting will tell. DW is spotting and moody and fatigued. Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Hoping for you MrsMM
Dawny my sons angelversary was yesterday, big hugs to you.
nothing much is new, just surviving. hoping everyone gets a bfp soon.

Floaty kisses to your son for his belated Angelversary, bb! :hugs:

I don't know if you girls are aware, but Maratobe had little baby Grace!

Awww that is great news for Mara. Baby Grace is here...

Makes me a lil sad as it means I should have had baby Twiglet too....

Sorry Pad :cry: It is great that she has her little one to hold, but its also a reminder for me too.

*sighs... what can we do eh Dazed.... but keep plodding on... Baby Twigster was due on the 13th Nov 2011.

I'm sorry hun.

I personally would have though I would have been preggo again by now. My angel would have been due late September 2010.

How has your quest been going Pad?

I know what you mean dazed... my quest has taken a different road this time and hopefully we should know if all as worked next Friday....

Here's hoping and praying...

It took me 3 years between babies 3 and 4 BTW

Congratulations Mara :happydance:

Sorry for the sad reminders girls. I hope you're not waiting too much longer :hugs:

Wow, I'm sorry Pad. FXed everything works out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->