TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

So sorry that you have had these painful reminders DAZED and PADBRAT! :hugs:

CONGRATS MARATOBE and welcome baby GRACE!

SS 10DPO: I was using the bathroom every 30 mins! Gassy. Slight diarrhea midday. Bloat-y. Feeling "full" without eating and after eating for sure. Crampy.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temps staying up, actually continuing to climb slightly. Testing in TWO days! I'm nervous :wacko: Missing a reguar symptom of AF or BFP, sore bbs! Like clockwork I ALWAYS get them either way. DW did comment however that they seem very large (happens during AF as well) so I guess I can count that as a symptom... Any good plans for the weekend lovely ladies? I may not be on BNB till Sunday as tomorrow is DD's party, but I promise not to keep you in suspense IF I test (could back out)... Creeping to the start of the end of waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

I saw Mara's news on FB! :) She's beautiful!!!

Sorry about the painful reminder, girls! :hugs: Everything crossed for all of you... always! :kiss:

awww guys... we all have our painful reminders eh... plus am so happy for Mara...

TTCsil will be next with news!

:hugs: to Deb, Dazed and all who needs them.

Deb I have everything crossed for you. Please let us know as soon as you feel able. I'm holding you in my heart beside my dear friends Meg, Pip and Fliss xxxxxxxxx

MrsMM FXd this is your time honey! xxx

Deb I have everything crossed for you. Please let us know as soon as you feel able. I'm holding you in my heart beside my dear friends Meg, Pip and Fliss xxxxxxxxx

Awww thanks Tulip:flower: I will definately let you all know.... as soon as I do!:haha: 6 more days.... and counting... will I crumble and test early???:winkwink:

Sending you hugs Dazed and Padbrat. Pad, i have everything crossed for you hun.

Huge congrats to Mara!

MrsMM, nearly testing time! Excited for you!

xx

Awww thanks Tulip:flower: I will definately let you all know.... as soon as I do!:haha: 6 more days.... and counting... will I crumble and test early???:winkwink:

Hoping doesn't even begin to cover it, lovely! xxx

I'm good thanks babes I love my new job, will be better when I have just 1 job if only for a while :) I am doing home care (my new job which I love) while I work my notice then at the end of november start of december I will be still doing home care plus I will be a residential support worker for children in a children's home :D xxxx

Glad things are going well. Loving your job is always a plus. I wish I could say I loved mine! LOL But, that's okay. I love everything else going on in my life right now! :)

Thanks TULIP and MISSMATERNAL....

DAWNY, so glad you love your job! That is an awesome thing...

SS 12DPO: Cramp-y. Gassy. Less Bloat-y. Feeling "wet" below te belt.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! BFN! So I probably won't be testing again till Wednesday, tooooo nervous!! Temps staying up, but are decreasing, which is keeping me nervous. My chart was possible Triphastic FF (Day 26) indicated until today's temp. Still missing a regular symptom of AF or BFP, sore bbs! Hope everyone's weekend is going well. I will jump right on here and update after I test soon.... Still creeping to the end of waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Hey ladies thought is drop in and update you all...... I am 2.5 cm dilated, 70% effaced, baby is at -1 station and having no contractions......my doctor thought id have had her by now. I suppose she is not in any hurry, although I am miserable.I will keep you all posted.

Mara- I am so happy for you......I'm next!

YAY!! TTCSTILL, looks like an addition is coming to the thread!

SS 13DPO: Cramp-y. Less Bloat-y. Feeling "wet" below te belt.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! BFN again. Now I really am not testing until Wednesday as I await AF... Temp increased slightly, not sure what's going on here, keeping me nervous. Still creeping through a waiting period, on one or their other anyway... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

I guess your lil girl is nice and comfy with you and doesn't want to leave her Mummy just yet! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->