TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Okay so last night was awful....... I did not get to sleep til well after 3 am due to severe back pain and (TMI) vaginal burning?????? I have no idea where it came from or why it just started out of the blue and was no fun at all........ I finally fell asleep around 3:30 after I got on all fours and leaned as far forward as my belly would allow onto my pillow....... I see the doctor in and hour and a half and I really hope we can get an end date set so I can try and relax.

Ouch honey that's a long time off but at least it's a fixed date. Hope she gives you an easy week xxx

Sorry your induction is not sooner than that ttcstill! But OMG how exciting!! I can't believe you're at the end already! xxx

TTCSTILL, yay for induct date... but hope she decides to debut before then!

SS 15DPO: Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Losing any symptoms (well, except those that indicate AF coming) Trying to stay hopeful because... no :af:! Temps staying up, so I am not complaining. May try to test tomorrow if no AF tonight, just too nervous as I know that an irregular cycle now is due to the MC in July. It has only been 3 cycles so maybe things are not sorted out yet.... Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

just to let you all know our rainbow baby arrived friday 28th at 10.32 pm weighing 7lb 9oz. We've called him Harrison Michael, so pleased we never gave up, wishing all the ladies awaiting there BFP a short wait, Never give up xxx

Gratz joey GL ttcstil hope everything goes well
Im secretly pregnant atm BTW LADIES !!! Im waiting confirmation on friday

Congratulations Joey and YAY Ruskie! xxx

Thanks sooo much for the update JOEY!! So glad you and baby are doing well. I really needed that kinda news today, as I am nervous and too scared to test. I guess the constant BFNs have me too nervous.... So happy for you! :flower:

RUSKIE, that is awesome news. I cannot wait to hear your confirmation on Friday! :dust:

SS 16DPO: Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy. Irritable. Nervous.

Stalk my chart!!! Trying to stay hopeful... no :af:! So far, longer cycle, and 1 day longer DPO.... Maybe testing Friday is it. After Fri, if BFN, then I am planning on making appt as after an MC, anything could happen... Temps staying up though. If you have read my journal, before MC you know my cycles use to be 3 days AF every other month with confirmed OV monthly. Maybe I am returning to this? Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

thanks everyone and congrats Ruskie!! Mrs MM when u gonna test hun? xx

JOEY, I am going to sit with DW tonight and we are going to decide if we will test in the morning or wait till 20DPO (was LP of 1st cycle after MC, longest ever) which is Monday.... I gotta shake the nervousness soon I guess.... I am still taking folic acid and prenatals so not too bad to wait, you think??

Quick update... SS 17DPO:Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy. Irritable.

You can still stalk my chart, but... BFN!! I kinda figured a couple of days ago that the chances were slim, no sore bbs really did a trick on my hopefulness as with both previous PGs I had them and in fact is all I really ever get with PGs or AF. Still no:af: but temps are declining so I expect her soon. The LP is still longer this month, my cycle is longer thus far as well, the first one after MC was 41 days, so, maybe that will be a positive thing next cycle... YES! I am going in for December! I did make an appt with my doc for a check up on things but that is in 2 weeks. Any good plans for you all this weekend? Waiting patiently for anything... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

aww hun sorry to ehar about the BFN really hope the witch doesnt show for u and it was just too early to test xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->