TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks girls although I will be truthful I havent been taking my weight loss tablets as regular as I should so could have been more if I had but think its down to stress to be honest from step daughters cant wait til I'm at the doctors goal xxxxx

Eliana is here!

Attachments

• IMAG0452.jpg
    IMAG0452.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
Awww she is adorable, congratulations honey!

Dawny you're doing fab mate, keep it up! Xx

CONGRATULATIONS TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

So sorry for your loss BUTTERFLY!!! :hugs:

Awww... TTCSTILL, ELIANA is just simply beautiful! :flower:

AFM...Not much on this end, CD4, By the evening yesterday spotting was all that I was doing and this morning, it is an even lighter spot so, she is on her way out! Already sent out requests for donations to be sent and so now, I just temp, chart, and wait.... GL FXD!:dust:

Eliana is here!

Yay congratulations, she is BEAUTIFUL. I have a tear in my eye. Just thinking back to what we have been through and all the heartache!!! what a little miracle. I want mine out now!!! LOL xxxx

Hope you are ok and I am sure you are just totally in love with her
xx

Just checking in... :wave:

Update...Still not much on this end, CD5, still lightly spotting, just a liner so I know she is on her way out by tonight! Moving right along for an OV likely at the end of the month or as early as the holiday this month. Donations lining up, temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

can you put me down for a BFP please? Still in shock by it all and terrified again . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->