TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Headed out for very looooooooooong weekend! Happy Thanksgiving, even to those of you non-Americans who don't celebrate it! LOL

GUEY, looking forward to scan updates and pics.

I hope all you ladies are well... I second that, wishing everyone a happy Holiday, Thanksgiving, etc!!

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD18, Ok, donations are tiring me and my chart doesn't indicate OV yet, so, next donation is CD20, and CD23!!! Could have missed the surge with the OPK as my CM is now creamy, but my temp hasn't dropped so I will assume I am still fertile. Hoping I OV tonight! FXD! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Good luck MrsMM! Had a look at your chart and its very up and down, how do you temp?

I think my body is completely messed up and doesnt know if its coming or going as since late last night I had browny discharge so just though :witch: would be here today and well I'm still getting mostly discharge sorry in advance for tmi I put a tampon in just to be safe and from 4.30pm til 10.30pm (yes I know longer than it should be left) I thought it would be leaking and took it out and it wasnt even half dirty with browny stuff and a tiny bit of red blood? Whats your theory's on it advice all greatly appreciated xxxx

Dawny I would say you are spotting and your period is on the way, mine always start with the browny discharge x

I usually spot for a few days too, before I start to fully bleed

Meg on you update me please I got my bfp on Monday so fingers crossed this one is a keeper xxxxx

Yeah thats great news Cla!!! Fingers crossed we can be bump buddies with our forever babies xx

Razcox congrats Hun how are you feeling xxxx

Have you got a 6 week scan. Xx

Well they said in a letter the next time i got pregnant they would see me at 7 weeks. The GP has sent a letter to the EPU/Recurrent MC clinic but not heard anything yet.

What are they doing to look after you this time?

When I feel ready to see the midwife they said they will scan me at 6 weeks. But I've got to go to the hospital tomorrow to get some bloods back I had done in October to see if there is anything pin pointing my mc's so I will see what she says about this pregnancy.

Congrats cla! Hoping its a sticky one for you!

Dawn sorry the witch got you hun :hugs:

Xx

Congratulations Cla, hope it's a sticky!

Big hugs to Dawny :hugs:

:witch: has been really wierd this time and am almost finished and only on day 4 which is very strange and flow hasn't been normal either xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->