TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

RAZ!!! :hugs: OMG! CONGRATS! :wohoo:

Thanks! It was out the blue as we hadnt been TTC and only DTD once around when i should have been fertile. 3 years TTC and i get a BFP on the back of a good time on the sofa :dohh:

Congrats raz!!! How fantastic to see the numbers rising again :D

CONGRATS RAZ!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD9, had a very long busy weekend. Got everything lined up, donations are scheduled and ready for delivery, doc appt for IUI set as well... Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... I'm continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

How are you GUEY??? Progressing nicely your ticker says. It seems like it was only a couple of weeks ago we found out you were PG! :flower:

I'm good. I finally started to feel the baby move. Just small taps but it made me feel better. I have my 20wk u/s on Friday. I know it's a boy but I wanna make sure he didn't change it up on me lol.

YAY for the 20wk Scan.... pics??? can't wait. Aww... so awesome to feel the movements...

AFM...Not much on this end, anxious, CD10. Everything is planned and got days off work for donation appts, so just waiting for it all to come together. Continuing to get vitamins in, exercise, and eat good. I am anxious to try for the biggest Christmas gift I've ever received! :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

An Update...Well, for some reason, I don't have the anxiousness today... I have donations beginning early Monday morning! CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21 here we come!!! So far OV is holding off good, I am hoping that I OV on CD18/19 and don't need the standby delivery on CD23. I would be 1DPO on Thanksgiving day! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Any good plans for the weekend Lovely Ladies??

Good luck hun! I really hope that you can get your :bfp: this time

Afm- well I get to see my baby at 3. It's only 724am here so I have hours to wait lol. I'll post pics as soon as I get back. I'll also he recording it for my hubby he has work so he can't come. I'll try to post that too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->