TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

CONGRATS CLA!!! :happydance:

So sorry the witch caught up with you DAWNY! :hugs:

Hope everyone that celecrated had a Happy Thanksgiving.

AFM...Stalk my chart.... 6DPO (FF changed 1 day today), I had a doc appt today. Not much info, no bloodwork because I am TTC and only 6DPO and I could possibly be implanting, but made an appt for 3 weeks from now as my cycles have been crazy since July MC. So we shall see. I am not going to temp past 8DPO so 2 days is it (temp declining now) and I don't know if I am going to SS unless it is something like nausea and super sore bbs (none as of now.) Last night I had to sleep with the fan as I was sooo hot! And on Friday, I slept for like 17 hours, Saturday I slept for about 12hours. I am having some weird cramping today so my nerves are bad. As well, last night, by brother, announced that they are pregnant, again, my nephew turns 1 tomorrow. I of course was and am happy but was soooo like man, when am I going to be blessed again.... However LIKEAUSTRALIA got her BFP so I am so very happy and concetrating on that. Well:shrug:...watching my chart closely.... :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Congrats JOANNE!!! :happydance:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... 8DPO, I felt so cold last night, but DW said I felt hot, temp doesn't suggest I was cold. Last day I am tracking temp, don't care to see the numbers drop. No SS to report really. Not sure why, but feeling like I am out.... Well...:shrug: :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Thanks hun right here goes since morning I have had really painful cramps in my belly region and noticed some brown spotting this morning so put a panty liner on and had quite a bit more dark brown blood am day 15 of current cycle any idea's? I thought maybe ov but period wasnt really normal only lasted 4 days and wasnt overly heavy either so thought they could possibly be a chance I could be pregnant? So dont know if its pregnancy or ov never had this before. Any advice greatfully recieved thanks xxxx

Oh wow I'm of no help. I've only ever had pink spotting around ov and that was once. Could it be residual from your period? You have long cycles right? There is always a chance of BFP.

Oh wow I'm of no help. I've only ever had pink spotting around ov and that was once. Could it be residual from your period? You have long cycles right? There is always a chance of BFP.

Thanks I dont know thats why I'm asking for advice and cycles arent normally too bad since being on metformin xxxx

It sounds like it could be ov since its on track for it. The only way to rule out potential pregnancy is to take a test. I'm finding more and more that our bodies are a mystery. I have had cycles that weren't as normal and thought that maybe I was pregnant, but it seems it was just a wacky cycle. I can't remember when you first started taking Met, but it could be your body adjusting to it and changing the signs of ov. Also, if you had an abnormal period, it could be your body is still clearing out the old blood that didn't clear out with your period. You have just had a time of all of these wacky cycles, I hope they straighten out soon for you.

It sounds like it could be ov since its on track for it. The only way to rule out potential pregnancy is to take a test. I'm finding more and more that our bodies are a mystery. I have had cycles that weren't as normal and thought that maybe I was pregnant, but it seems it was just a wacky cycle. I can't remember when you first started taking Met, but it could be your body adjusting to it and changing the signs of ov. Also, if you had an abnormal period, it could be your body is still clearing out the old blood that didn't clear out with your period. You have just had a time of all of these wacky cycles, I hope they straighten out soon for you.

Been taking metformin for a while now since march I think it was and maybe will do an ov test and see xxxx

DAWNY, I think that it could be OV beginning. I think that as DAZED said, you are on track for OV. OV can present differently from month to month despite what you think is normal.... GL FXD!:dust:

AFM... Not much to report, cycle was a little short this month, I am have a light spotting day and last night was the same... Still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Did an opk and it was negative. There were lines but not strong enough to be positive xxxx

Have you been testing with OPK's this whole cycle so far? If not, it could be ov since you may have just missed your surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->