TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

So sorry to hear the news DAWNY :hugs:

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (links on first page of this thread) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Just popped in from lurkerdom to say so sorry Dawnie... words can't help but a big ((hug)) may xxxxx

Everyone stopped posting, it seems. :( I never think to check threads that aren't listed as new in my User CP. I'm not on much these days anyway. I check my journal 2 or 3 times a day for about 1 min each, and then I'm off. I have very little useful stuff to say since I've given up trying.

The same with my journal. I updated it once in the last month or so and got a few replys. I think the support has dwindled on this site for me since I have ventured into LTTTC territory.

I'm actually still more than happy to lend support... I just don't know where to do it. Most of my old haunts have pretty much shut down. I hope you 2 (and everyone else) know that you're welcome to PM me or message me on FB or even text me if you're so inclined. I'm happy to give out my cell #. I just don't know where to find the rest of the people who haven't succeeded yet. The TTC threads have sort of become 'baby clubs'... which is great... it just doesn't apply to me.

I'm actually still more than happy to lend support... I just don't know where to do it. Most of my old haunts have pretty much shut down. I hope you 2 (and everyone else) know that you're welcome to PM me or message me on FB or even text me if you're so inclined. I'm happy to give out my cell #. I just don't know where to find the rest of the people who haven't succeeded yet. The TTC threads have sort of become 'baby clubs'... which is great... it just doesn't apply to me.

I know how you feel babes :hugs: thanks I know I have your support and hope you know you have mine too :hugs: xxxx

I know how you feel babes :hugs: thanks I know I have your support and hope you know you have mine too :hugs: xxxx

I definitely know, sweetie! :hugs: I guess we've become a pretty small club. We have to stick together! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->