TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

i;d love that,... but xcept these damn sore nips/boobs no sign of bfp..... testing again monday -

Could behiding right now getting comfy :D I had some wierd/painful niggly/tugging/pulling pains in my lower right abdomen/side today xxxxx

What, tulip? That's fab news! :happydance:

Bloods/baseline scan went well, so I'm moving on! I start Clomid tonight and have another scan next Thursday. I have many follicles, so hoping I get a few dominant ones and the IUI is a success! xx

Thanks ladies, not quite real yet only 12dpo (ok I might go poas in a minute) but I need you with me - we're going to conga into PAL! xx

I don't know why you'd get a slap for telling me about Tulip's BFP! I've been :wohoo: all over BnB today about it! LOL She ain't the only one on the list that got it yesterday... *clears throat* Minimin!!!

I'm going to update now!

thanx megg :) :hugs: good luck huni hope that faint line is the start off of a very dark one for u!!!!! :dust:

congratulations tulip :) :hugs: :yipee:

congratulations minimin :) :hugs: :yipee:

hope monday/tuesday brings you good news wen u pee on that stick missy mojo :hugs: :dust:

hope that (and it does sound as if it is!!!) the niggles ect are a very good sign dawny :) :hugs: :dust: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Megg, Dawn and Loren, Thanks ladies! I am so scared I didnt want to shout too loud! Third pregnancy in 8 months- I hope it is a lucky sticky one..

your welcome minimin....... enjoy sit back and relax huni, i cant talk wen i get my next BFP am gna b like a nervous rek!!!but remember u stress then beanie stresses!!!! i'm blowing sticky icky, selotapey, strong super gluey glue :dust: your way huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just popped on to say congrats to the new BFP's and wish everyone lots of luck!!

And to see my name with BFP next to it again and pray again!

6 weeks now, hanging in there, scan next friday. I can't believe how hard this all is xxxxxxx

Woohoo for scan, nicky! :hugs: I'm sure it'll be great! xx

Thanks Girls for all the sticky-ness
Loren- I am telling myself to be calm and what will be will be. There is nothing more I can od but relax, stay strong and be healthy.

Nickylooloo- Fxd for you scan- I shall be eagerly awaiting your news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"