TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

woo hoo for the BFPs!!! your making me feel more positive that I will get another BFP of my own one day!!
congrats ladies, I am over the moon for you!!x

Hi gals,
Just a quick stop in to say hi. I don't always write but I am subscribed to this thread and read your updates everyday. The PMA really helps keep me going! Thank you gals so much! I am waiting for AF to show (grrr) but since I had a negative beta I know she is lurking around the corner. I am expecting to start around Monday 3/15/10. I will be doing 25 mg of Clomid CD 3-7 with a follicle scan on the 12th. The month I got pregnant I did 50 mg Clomid CD 3-7 and a scan and trigger on the 13th followed by IUIs on CD 14 and 15. I responded really well to 50 mg Clomid (almost too well as I had 5 dominant follicles and likely ovulated 3-4). I am hoping that with 25 mg I will only get 2-3 at most and maybe things will go better this time. Ok..I am starting to ramble...just wanted to share...Fingers crossed for all of us!
Love you gals...glad to have such a strong, supportive community of wonderful women who understand this journey so well...
Erin

Best of luck for you Erin, have everything crossed for you xx

:happydance: great to see some BFPs! I cant stand this waiting for AF before I can try again i want in with the excitement, I WANT TO POAS!!!! I have O sticks upstairs but i am waiting until AF comes. I am still spotting from MC.... have to take a pregnancy test on Tuesday morning to see if all the HCG has cleared from MC... EPU calling me to get result about 10am tuesday so at least i get to pee on something to keep my addiction in check :lol:

xx

Tulip - where in kent are you from? I am from kent too - thanet area :) xx

FX'd for you, Erin! xx

Katie - Hoping you're back in the game, ASAP!

Hi Megg. I would love to be on your list.

MC 20/2/10. 1st pregnancy

Fingers crossed for everyone x

Girls im scared I keep geting abdomen pains in my right side that dont seem to go :( xxxx

Girls im scared I keep geting abdomen pains in my right side that dont seem to go :( xxxx

Can you do a test Dawny? Where exactly is the pain? If you're scared ring NHS Direct and tell them you might be newly preggo and see what they say xx

Can you do a test Dawny? Where exactly is the pain? If you're scared ring NHS Direct and tell them you might be newly preggo and see what they say xx

I could test yes got 1 superdrug test and 1 poundshop test left the pain is towards my side on the right between my belly button and knicker line its really sharp pain today the other day it was like a niggle but today it really hurts :cry: xxxx

I could test yes got 1 superdrug test and 1 poundshop test left the pain is towards my side on the right between my belly button and knicker line its really sharp pain today the other day it was like a niggle but today it really hurts :cry: xxxx

I'd take a test and (regardless of what it says) call NHS like Nik suggested... If you're scared, I'd rather you know what's going on that just worrying! :hugs:

Definitely call NHS direct- More than likely they will ask if the pain is unbearable or if your bleeding and then ask you to go to your A and E if they think need be. If it is a pain that subsides when you rest you may need to just put your feet up and take it easy today. I would call them. When I have- they have also got my surgery's out of hours doc to call me back as well so that was helpful. Let us know how you get on :hugs:

Well I got a lovely mothers day present from my angel baby bead! A BFP!!!!

Well its more like a VFP (very faint positive) but I'm not due on for a few days yet and have got a line on a FRER using afternoon urine!!!

So Meggy, If you don't mind, I will wait until tomorrow morning to update the number once I've tested with FMU! Keep your fingers crossed for me xxxxxx

can anyone tell me the best dose of folic acid to be taking?

can anyone tell me the best dose of folic acid to be taking?

As you've had a loss Jo, I'd suggest at least 800mcg, even better 1200mcg. Just in case Flumpetta was slightly deficient xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->