TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi Ladies :wave:

Just checking in here to see how everyone is getting along?

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still. I attempted to rest this weekend, and hope AF would get me started, but, nothing, and I didn't really rest. I am trying not to stress out as taht interferes with OV too. Latest cycle I've had since MC, likely going to try to get an appt just to check things. Well, it was great to see some BFPs this morning though, helped lift my spirits. I hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend!:dust:

I hope i dont offend anyone by posting this but, :baby:Here are some pictures of my 4d ultrasound, He measure right on track :thumbup:and his estimated weight was 2lbs 8oz:haha:!!!!:happydance:

Attachments

• BABY_9.jpg
    BABY_9.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
  • BABY_12.jpg
    BABY_12.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
  • BABY_35.jpg
    BABY_35.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 0
Guey why would we be offened? Gorgeous pics of your little boy hun xxxx

AFM :witch: has arrived early xxxx

Cause I know yOu ladies are ttc and some have suffered losses recently and I didn't want to make anyOne feel bad

GUEY totally agree, we are here for everyone! The little man's pics are gorgeous! I totally remember your TTC journey to him, so happy for you!

DAWNY so sorry that AF has arrived, but loving the forward looking.... :dust:

AFM... Ladies!!!! I hope your weekends were lovely. I am almost done with AF and the CBFM is in use so I am hopeful. I am also using 1 OPK a day the ICs I have so many of so I can be sure. Still thinking about the calculations DW and I did with conceiving this cycle, DDate will be 2 days before DD's b-day and we could see a BFP BEFORE our angel's due date! all this is sticking in my head. I have been taking ONLY folic acid, prenatal, and drinking lots of water, no caffiene, green tea occassionally, resting, and exercising regularly. Leaving everything else out this cycle. FXD!!!

WHOOOOOP Sparkly, congratulations hun! Sending muchos sticky :dust: xxxx

Congrats, lovely! :hugs:

I'll have to add it tomorrow when I'm near my txt file that tells me what month we're actually on. lol

SPARKLY CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

TRYFORBABY looking good after the twins Hun!

AFM... AF has gone!!! Fully concentrating on calculations DW and I did with conceiving this cycle... Continuing with taking ONLY folic acid, prenatal, and drinking lots of water, no caffiene, green tea occassionally, resting, and exercising regularly. FXD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->