TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I am still here.... not giving up..... I am soon to be out of the race to BFP before my angel's due date, but I have one more try for a 2012 birth so I am going to take it!:dust:

I update my journal, try at least once a week.

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still I expected AF to be here by now. I am going to keep donations as is, next week. Likely a late OV... Hoping anyway. Hoping I have a chance whether I get AF or not...:dust:

Me too! I'm still cheering you all on! This thread saved me after my loss. I wish you all get your forever babies :hugs:

:dust:

Glad to see some of you posting again!

Amos!!! Heya, lovely! I haven't heard from you in ages. How are you? I miss you!

Hey Meggypoo! I'm ok...just plodding along. How's my little novel writer??

I'm still lurking :hi:

I am in a strange place about TTC - I'm ready to go, but OH has said no :cry: So I'm in limbo land - not really knowing where I belong.

xxx

Hey Meggypoo! I'm ok...just plodding along. How's my little novel writer??

I'm good! Still writing... though I'm currently scripting instead of noveling! LOL I miss hearing from you! :kiss:

I'm still lurking :hi:

I am in a strange place about TTC - I'm ready to go, but OH has said no :cry: So I'm in limbo land - not really knowing where I belong.

xxx

Aww... I hope he comes around soon, love! xxx

Hey girls dont know what's happening with me 2 days in a row opk has been negative according to ticker i should be ov'ing soon will test again today but not hopeful its going to be a positive we had :sex: yesterday so trying to make our miracle bubba xxxx

How far along do you thing you were when you mc'ed Dawny? It could be that this mc took a toll on your cycles.

Well, your only cd11 based on your ticker, so its still early for a woman with a spot on 28 day cycle. Just remember that if it doesn't happen when you expect it, you can blame it on what happened.

DAWNY hang in there, there are soooo many ladies I've come across this month with crazy cycles!:dust:

How are you ladies?

AFM... Still no AF... Donations in 2 days. Now I am hoping AF stays away for another 10 mos as I plan to move forward as if I am gearing up to OV. Hoping I have a chance...:dust:

Hey Ladies....I'm still here too

Dawn - I was just thinking about you today, as my Mum just had a polyp removed. Did you ever get yours done? Looking at your chart I would say that it may be a bit early for ov yet....but who knows :shrug: Were you scanned after your latest loss to make sure all the pregnancy had passed?

MrsMM - I'm confused! you haven't had your period yet, but you have donations planned?? unless you are about to ovulate surely it's a waste of time????

AFM - I am in the 2WW *rolls eyes* the longest 2 weeks ever!!! And trying not to get too obsessed......not easy for me lol!

SPARKLY Last donation was Nov 23rd, last AF was Dec 5th.... I guess that is a waste of donations for this weekend. Was just going off how cycles were prior to MC, hopeful I guess that it had returned to my "normal" I made the call this morning not to have the donations held.... :sad:

AFM... No AF... I'm nervous!! DW is OVg so that fits in the normal time that I would be 2-3 days behind. :sad:I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and for those with extra day, I hope you rest!:dust:

Gaynor I never needed it removing in the end :hugs: and no I didnt but think it did :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->