TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Gaynor :dance: xxxx

AFM af went yesterday lol so had a flying visit from her but am on a mission now :D xxxx

Well, it seems I am joining back in here again....

I never really left, but as I got further away from my last loss, I fell off on updates here. We are going to WTTC this time as we need to get more information as to my losses. I am getting older so I know that has a little to do with it, but in order to stop the sadness after conceiving, we are going to submit to the testing and proceed appropriately. CONGRATS to all the new BFPs, wishing you the most healthy & happy 9 months! :dust: to those that are BDg and in their TWW!

hi all! stopping by to say hello! congratulations to those who have BFPs! and big hugs to the recent losses! hope everyone is well xxx we will be back ttc in about 6 months :) little gracie is growing loads :)
lots of dust to you all :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Can someone please slap me? I'm jealous of my own sister and I feel like a bitch :cry: she has a gorgeous 5 yr old little boy and she got a :bfp: today thing is all my family are now asking when I'm going to have a baby and making me feel like a failure :cry: but haven't got the strength or courage to tell them hence my sneaky sly status to basically say not to rub it in worse thing is my sister doesn't know who she is preggo by it could be 1 of 2 men :( so someone please slap some sense into me and maybe I won't cry :cry: everytime someone mentions it xxxx

Dont feel bad. What your feeling is normal you've been trying for so long. I felt the same way when my brothers gf got pregnant and I lost my son and could not get preggo again.

Girls I thought that the :witch: arrived on sunday but it wasnt flow it was spotting so not classed as flow then monday I had light flow but was brown :confused: and today it has been medium to heavy flow but again mostly brown only turned pinkish tonight? Any ideas?? Thanks

Hi Dawny :hugs: Sorry hun, I'm not sure about the spotting but wanted to say hi xxx

Heya girls... Sorry I've gone MIA. If you want to keep up with me, I'm still in my journal, on FB, and my Tumblr is in my siggy. I'm also focusing on my Kickstarter project for publishing my NaNovel before the end of June. Feel free to find me in any of those places! :hugs: all around!

CONGRATS Dawn!!! BFP pics? I haven't gotten to line spot in a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->