TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats to Beadette and Lucia! This thread really helps keep the PMA up, up to 25 now, wow!!

:flower: hi! yes, congrats ladies, how fantastic:happydance:

...let the good times roll

I will test in 4 days time! minor nausea and sore boobs (but all regular PMS symptoms:wacko:)

still grieving so...will keep up the PMA and believe that my mind, body and spirit are preparing for a healthy 9 mo.s and healthy bub. Each visit from :witch: is a huge drag but...at 41 yrs old, I'll choose to welcome her as a reminder that I'm still in the game.

welcome to the new girls and please know how sorry I am for your losses:hugs:

thank you to everyone who keeps cheering:happydance: for each other

Adding you now, Teddysbaby! Sorry for your loss, hun! :hugs:

Okay... Here's the tale of the tape, ladies! We need another 9 BFPs in the next 8 days! Our month runs 22nd-22nd... And, we were at 17 for last month... I require 17 this month as well! I will gladly take one for the team and get my BFP so we only need 8 additional ones! Who is willing to take the other 8? Hmmm??? Who's testing before the 22nd?

Btw, I added a tally to the first page with how many BFPs we got the first month, how many we've gotten so far this month and will keep up for future months! Might be interesting statistics to see when most of them come in or if its really consistent!

Wow! So excited to see it's up to 25 bfps!! Congrats everyone! Can I be added to the list? I miscarried on march 1st with my first pregnancy.. thanks!! Good luck everyone!

sorry kaylakin:hugs: thoughts and prayers are coming your way from the south pacific and welcome to the grand thread where obviously, BFP vibes are bountifull

shaerichelle - sorry you're not OV'ing. i'm sure you're doing everything under the sun to get those gorgeous eggies moving

megg - thank you sooooo much for taking one for the team! You're a rock star!:thumbup:

all the names at the bottom of my signature (including myself) are of girls testing btw 18th and 20th. not sure if they're all on your list but... my belief is, why place your bets in only one thread:winkwink: we're bound to get that 8 (or 12) you're looking for.

xo

Ooh, I wish I could test but I guess I have to wait to O first! :dohh:

Congrats ladies. So happy for all of the recent bfp's! :happydance:

Dawny, thinking of you darling! xx

I'm sure I will end up testing before the 24th as I know once the end of month gets closer I can't resist POAS!

I will quite happily take one of those bfps off your hands Megg :winkwink: :thumbup:

I'm so glad that people are lining up for my extra BFPs! LOL I have the new girls added! :hugs: and :dust to you all!

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/DSC00977.jpg

Well thats a :bfp: line if I ever saw one!! Congrats again Babe!!

YAAAAAAAY :yipee: MIssyMojo!!!!!!

That's an ACE pink line sweetness:thumbup:

try to relax babe (easy for me to say right?) lot's of prayers and love coming from the south pacific.

p.s. save us a space (or 30?) on the PAL page for us will you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->