TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:yipee: Congrats on all of the :bfp:'s!!!

Very excited and can't wait to join you all in first tri. xx

:yipee: Congrats on all of the :bfp:'s!!!

Very excited and can't wait to join you all in first tri. xx

Yeah... This! LOL Quite excited... a bit envious... really anxious! I just want to go with you all! Please... drag me if you must! LOL

this is todays:)

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/DSC00982.jpg

and its comparison with yest

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/DSC00981.jpg

Yeah... This! LOL Quite excited... a bit envious... really anxious! I just want to go with you all! Please... drag me if you must! LOL

I'll be hanging on to your shirt-tails Megg - anyone else want to grab a hold?!

Congrats to the new BFPers! Beautiful line Missy!

xxx

awwwww missymojo!!!!getting darker!!!!:yipee: congratulations sweety over the moon for u!!!!!just to let u no, pop in to the march testing thread to ge ya bfp put next tya name :D xxxx

OMG! 26 BFP's! That is amazing! Congrats MissyMojo! Lookin' good!

Nah looks like an evap Missy, ignore it! :rofl: Fricken fantastic work hun, well done!:hugs:

:rofl: - ive upped my folic acid to 1200ug - this right>? wrong?

yay for the bfps!!!!! and those are brilliant lines!
fingers crossed for the rest of us to join you lot!!x

yay for the bfps!!!!! and those are brilliant lines!
fingers crossed for the rest of us to join you lot!!x

Right Jo! It'll do you no harm - any that neither you or bean need will be peed out xxx

Meg.... Insanely excited about your test tomorrow :happydance:

Thanks, Nik! I'm scared shitless (for lack of a better word)! Its all I have not to go do it now just to get it over with! LOL Of course, haven't held my wee, downed a bottle of water and a soda and I'm on about 7th "morning" wee! LOL So, resist I must!

Yes there is no poas willy nilly, pee strength has to be scrutinized before actual dipping can take place!:haha:

I will scrutinize to the best of my ability! Its usually pretty strong looking in the AM!

Yep, that's only counting the ones that have stuck! If I added the others in... lemme go look!

Edit: We have 5 (I think) more if I were to count the ones that were lost. Although, I'm holding out hope that JosieJo will actually go back into the list of BFP's after she sees the doc! Then it's 17%! :)

Sorry that I haven't been on the forum lately. I would like to update that I lost bubs at 6 1/2 weeks. I'm okay .... still very positive for success!!! Congrats to all that have had their wonderful BFPs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->