TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Omg wow! congratulations girls this is all going amazingly well I really hope the rest of us aren't too far behind you!!! and missy totally loving your line! wow!!! :D xxx

Congrats again, Jo! I knew, I knew, I knew this was your month!!! :hugs: :happydance: I'll update you now!

That's only 8 spots left! Only 7 if I keep mine reserved! I think I had 2 other volunteers for BFP's too.. so 5. They're going fast! Get on board the BFP train! CHOO-CHOO!

Congratulations Ladies! The BFPs are coming thick and fast!!

Sticky beans for all!!!

M X

Congrats everybody on your little beans. I want to join you all:cry:

Congratulations Jo - that is one hell of a fantabulous line you've got yourself there :yipee: :thumbup:

Hi, Could you add me please?

BFP 27th Feb (Hooray!), MC @ 7 weeks Sept 2009, only 1 MC.

Bit late because I had another MC scare, but early scan showed all is well!

cla - I agree!

39YrMum - I'll add you straight away! :hugs: Sorry for your loss, hun!

AFM... Back to the crying! Not like the other day... but I've cried at least once or twice a day ever since! :wacko:

cla - I agree!

39YrMum - I'll add you straight away! :hugs: Sorry for your loss, hun!

AFM... Back to the crying! Not like the other day... but I've cried at least once or twice a day ever since! :wacko:

We will be there soon. Fingers, legs and everything else crossed

Congrats to all the new BFP's!!!

We will all be joining you in PAL soon.

xxx

OMG Jo I spent the ENTIRE journey home from work trying to get your BFP to show on the bitchphone and it wouldn't - that is a BEAUTIFUL line! Congratulations buddy! xx

im reeli suprised how strong it is as i got nada on friday!

Really mojo? You got nothing on Friday then that great line today!!! That's fab! It just goes to show that sometimes it's just a tad too early to test! Hope mine get darker in next few days! Xxxx

nothing at all friday - even inverted not a blip or spot or anything, resisted the urge to test over the weekend then fmu this morning and i got my :bfp: - im reli scared as its very very early, my ticker says 3+5 - working on an estimated ov, and av cycle of 35 days

Well that is the strongest line I've seen on a FRER for so early Hun!! Woo! Nice strong line!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->