TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

This is fantabulous girls, congrats to the newbies x x x

Amos - I can't wait to hear on the news from the doctors, this seems very promising x x x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Okay, making updates! I think I already had c-demers BFP on it from the testing thread I've been following! Adding Mummytofour... How did I miss putting you up there, hun? I'm sorry! :hugs:

Code for banner with my check (no *'s): [*img]https://i39.tinypic.com/rbl5ow.jpg[*/img]

Thanks everyone!! Just got back from the doc where they took blood and did an ultrasound. Of course we could see nothing on the scan, but they are going to monitor me closely since I had an ectopic. I have to give more blood Friday to check my levels, but she said almost 100% that it's a new pregnancy!!!!! She also got me on progesterone suppositories, so if nothing else, I feel like they are taking really good care of me!!! I ovulated on my left side like always it seems, so just pray that somehow my RIGHT tube will suck it over since my left tube is pretty much worthless!!!
I really love each and every one of you for sticking with me when I have been MIA from this site. It helped my head to stay away for a while, but you are now helping my heart. :hugs::hugs:

Congrats C-Demers and Wanta if I haven't already told you!!! :dust::dust::dust: for you!!

I just got my BFP!!! fingers crossed all ladies have a H and H 9 months xx

I duno whether to add mine yet..might tempt fate..since the lines are so faint!!!

Wow, another influx of BFPs this week.... amazing! Congratulations all round! Any Novembers, come join us in PAL Bonfire Babies xx

Its up to you, Lizzie! I know I'd love to add you!

:wohoo: to Amos! I knew it, Sis! xx

CONGRATS, Babyell! :hugs:

I'm SO excited today! Did I say that already???

OMFG that title just jumped four numbers!

Okay... Exciting news! When I updated the list, I scrolled through it. I cannot fill my screen with all non-BFP statuses anymore. Every time I scroll, there were no less than 2 BFPs within view the entire time! Go! Try! It's so cool!

Whoop whoop! This month is off to a rocket start! Hope there's a BFP left for me :)

hi, this thread is great, can u pls add me? i had mc on 23 march 2010 at 6 weeks 5 days...intend to try straight away! thanks xx this was my only mc. x

I can't believe how much these numbers are shooting up now - this is just amazing :happydance:

Congratulations to all the ladies with the new bfps - they are coming so thick and fast I can't keep up with them :haha:

Come on ladies lets go for a record! Lets get that number up to at least over 40.

:hugs:

Hi Megg, Please may you update my BFP to show 24th March 2010 wahooo....I really can't believe it, still in shock, it took us 6 cycles before MMC...totally stunned, keeping EverythingX its a stick one. Thank you xx

OMG another one as I type, how magic is that! Congrats ladies, keep up the good work!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->