TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks KimmyB, totally stunned wahooooo.....and congratulations to you too huni xx

Wow!! I've only been gone a few hours and the number has jumped!!! WHOOO HOOOOO!!!! Lizzie- I am so excited for you babe....praying this is it!!

Congrats girls! Love to see those numbers jump. xx

Had my IUI today, so hoping I'll join you in a few weeks.

Congratulations to all the new BFP's! Sooooo happy for you all!! Xxx

woah! This thread just exploded! Congratulations everyone!!

I'll definitely add you everythingx! Woohoo! :hugs: Congrats!

woohooo loving these BFPs at the moment :happydance:
good luck bizybee!!! :hugs:
any updates amos???
xxx

Nothing yet...just gotta wait on Friday's blood work to see if the levels are doubling. Fingers crossed!!

Hi ladies, can i join the thread?

im sarah and i had a miscarriage at 5/6 weeks in dec 2009 :cry:
i have a living daughter who is nearly 3
hoping this month is lucky as it would be nice to get a new baby for christmas xx

hi megg can u update my bfp ,i got it on march 11 thankyou xxxx

Wow every few posts there is a new BFP!!!!! Congrats to all the girls! Simply amazing and so exciting! I hope to have mine next month :) xxx

March 11?? That was 3 weeks ago cmon, stop holding out on us!!!!:haha: Whats with all these sneaky bfps?? You girls will know before my pee stick realises it!!!:rofl:

Megg - lol for the holding out comment.

The numbers are increasing, I think its bloody marvellous, cannot wait til I get my turn in a couple of months - hoping I will be last the on the thread and all you lovely girls get yours soon.x x x

Come on :bfp:'s:happydance::happydance: show us the lines!!!

Wow congrats to all the BFP's. I'm almost tempted to test just cause it seems to be a great day to get one.

Wow sooooooooo many more :bfp:'s I hope I will be joining you in the next few days fingers crossed!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->