TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

you go away for a couple of hours and you come back to lots of :bfp: i hope the rest of us soon get one. congrats to all the new bfp:happydance::happydance:

Can I join? I had a 5 week loss in December and then lost my little girl at 13 weeks on the 13th March. I hope I won't be waiting too long.

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!! Great news!

Welcome to all the new ladies too. I'm so sorry for your losses.

M X

congrats to all the new bfps girls, when i first came on this bit of the forum there were 7!

can i be added to the list please? had blighted ovum january this year, waiting for either first af or bfp!! xx

Yep! I will get everything updated!!! :hugs: to the new BFP and for the girls posting their losses!

Edit: Updated!

Ok for all you baby guru's: I am trying to figure out just how far along I might be and I am confusing myself in the process!! Help! I had surgery for ectopic on Feb 9th. No period in between and I got my BFP on March 23rd. My cycles are usually 30 days. I am pretty sure I ovulated around March 14th. Now that I have thrown a million dates out there- can anyone shed some light on what they think???

I'd say roughly 5th december :) just put your ov date into an online calculator and that's what it came out with :)

Amos I would say not even 4 weeks pregnant

Edit: like 3 days off I am thinking

:flower:

Congrats to all the new BFPs I think I will be #40. At least I am hoping :rofl: maybe not with my chart.

:hugs: to all the new girls.

Can you please add my name to the list? I had a MMC earlier this month. It was my first (and hopefully my last!)

Amos - I agree! Just under 4 weeks! EEK! :hugs:

Shannon - I will reserve #40 for you! :winkwink:

sugartush - Adding you now! Sorry about the MMC... I agree with 1st and last! I don't ever want to go through that again either! :hugs:

sugartush - Adding you now! Sorry about the MMC... I agree with 1st and last! I don't ever want to go through that again either! :hugs:

Thank you Megg! Lets hope it works.

Did you see my post hun? I sneaked in.

Am off to work out how to add some tickers.

Did you see my post hun? I sneaked in.

Am off to work out how to add some tickers.

Hey, honey! I did! I just forgot to tell you that I'd added you! Luckily for me, I keep a text file of all the people who need updating and then do it when I get a chance. So, I'd added you to that, but I hadn't remembered that you were waiting to be added when I posted... if that makes sense! lol

What do you reckon ladies - think we can get to 40 by the end of the month?! I'll try to do my bit, I think we're on a roll! X

Well, our "month" just started again on the 22nd/23rd! So, we'll have way more than 40 by the end of our month. But, I think we can manage it before April 1 too! :)

i think i need one of those BFP reserved for me. I'm 14 dpo at the moment and no sign of AF. Someone look at my chart and tell me what you think.
This is my first cycle after MC so not sure how good a sign it is as DH left the day before O and we didn't DTD that morning so it would of been 2 days before.
BUT i have ann EPMA (extreamly PMA) cause timing wise when i get my BFP this month it means that i'll be able to tell my family in person cause they are visiting from interstate (mum & step dad from South Suratalia, and dad from Brisbane):happydance::thumbup:

I think if AF does get me (AND SHE WONT!!!!) i'll test in abaout 3 days time, so i should know before then end of the month!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->