TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Can you add me babes

Puppymom32 aka Amy last loss Aug 09 5 losses total.

Amy---so glad to be back and still recognize some faces. Here's a toast to 2010 and LOTS of BFP's and sticky beans!!!

beadyeyes - So sorry, honey! Big :hugs: to you!

Amos - OMG! SIS! Of course! Didn't know you were officially back! Tons of big squishy :hugs: to you, my lovely!

WantaBelly - I actually did figure it out when I saw another post you had made. Usually I'm lucky enough that the day it happened is 13 or higher and then I don't have to wonder. I just know from one country to the next, it changes which way it goes. You type dates like I do! :)

Girls I am so sorry for your losses, it is so unfair :hugs::hugs:

I have to share with you, I am really excited and it seems so stupid but cycles have been getting longer and longer (use to be 30 days and last one was 44). I have had some ov pains yesterday and today (cd 16 and 17) and my cm is going all stretchy (sorry tmi :blush:) so that means should have a cycle a 30/31 day cycle :happydance:

No such thing as TMI! That's wonderful, Tasha! :hugs: Congrats! Hoping you can post a :bfp: in the coming weeks!

Haha Megg, dont think I will ever get use to share things to do with my cm or dtd etc :haha: Thank you, I hope we all get our bfp's this cycle and can all be bump buddies.

That would be fab! I didn't used to think I could tell strangers about my bodily functions or bedroom activities... but I don't even think of it now! I just tell, tell tell! LOL Funny enough, its just as easy in person... Went to GA to see my evil twin a week and a half ago and it all seemed quite normal to discuss!

I have to share with you, I am really excited and it seems so stupid but cycles have been getting longer and longer (use to be 30 days and last one was 44). I have had some ov pains yesterday and today (cd 16 and 17) and my cm is going all stretchy (sorry tmi :blush:) so that means should have a cycle a 30/31 day cycle :happydance:

Thats fab news hunni! I bet you willg et your bfp now! I had a normal cycle this month and got my bfp so it must be a good omen! go get your man and get :sex: Good luck sweetie!!! x

Hahaha Megg, I could never do it person. Not that I have anyone in RL to share this stuff with.

Think I might be too late Leigh, I wasnt planning on BD until yesterday cos it seemed a pointless when ov wouldnt be for another 15 days (not pointless but ykwim), but we did BD not Sat, then yesterday and will be grabbing him when I log off here. So we shall see, I can handle a BFN though as long as my cycles go normal

Well I suppose have to fess up and tell you lot I got a bfp, 4 to be exact, but mid mornings today made me feel a wee bit better as it was slighty darker! Now whether I get to keep it or not is another question, but for now bfp it is!:rofl:

Yay! I can put it up!!! Excellent!!! :hugs: I was waiting!

Well I might as well tell here, got to tell someone!:wacko: Not like I havnt told before and then take it back, so whats one more if it all goes south?! :rofl:

Whoop whoop again! Was waiting for it too :rofl:

as for talking about bodily functions a very dear Real Friend of mine has recently joined BnB, so I'm getting used to talking to People I Know aboutt it. So much so, I have to occasionally stop myself at work when I'm about to TMI!

Yes I think from being on BnB, our bodily functions have become liberated!:haha: I dont even say TMI anymore!:haha: Now do you think I will be able to keep this a secret from hubby for the next 12 weeks or so??!! :rofl:

No way! You can't possibly! You know my number if you need to jump up and down and squeal about it with someone other than Ash though! :hugs:

Well I suppose have to fess up and tell you lot I got a bfp, 4 to be exact, but mid mornings today made me feel a wee bit better as it was slighty darker! Now whether I get to keep it or not is another question, but for now bfp it is!:rofl:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: YAY!! congrats hunni thats great!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->