TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

No! Just the insane urge to pee on every FRER I have in the house, and I have alot!:haha::blush:

Fantastic news girls, many congratulations, lets hope its the first of many healthy beans xxx

I don’t bother saying TMI anymore as I have learnt that nothing is too much information around here!

Congratulations WannaB :happydance: Good to see a fellow POAS addict getting a fantastic result.

Yay, huge congrats WannaB - 2 down and more to come this month I hope! x

Congrats WannaB, everything crossed that it is a sticky one.

Hurray WannaB! Fantastic news! Congratulations. I am sure ALL of us have our fingers crossed for a sticky one. xxx

Congrats wannab, I'm hoping that we are due more BFP's this month or early next!

I would also like to be added. This is a nice inspirational thread, and I'm sending baby vibes to everyone!
I lost my full-term son 12 days post birth due to hypoxia (cause unknown). We were planning to TTC after my next AF (end of Feb) but this month we've been rather reckless, and I can't say I'd be too sad if I got A BFP sooner! My only concern is that he was delivered by c-section 11/18...However, physically I feel well healed and I never stopped taking my prenantal supps!

Hi Hun could you add me please...
Babyell Loss nov 09 (1)
think I included all info x

Congrats Wanna B So so so happy for you. Yay FXXX sticky sticky sticky. You will have to PM everything you did this cycle so I can try it all.
Love
Amy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back