TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I would also like to be added. This is a nice inspirational thread, and I'm sending baby vibes to everyone!
I lost my full-term son 12 days post birth due to hypoxia (cause unknown). We were planning to TTC after my next AF (end of Feb) but this month we've been rather reckless, and I can't say I'd be too sad if I got A BFP sooner! My only concern is that he was delivered by c-section 11/18...However, physically I feel well healed and I never stopped taking my prenantal supps!

I wish there were a bigger :hugs: icon! I can barely type I'm :cry: so hard at your story. I'm so sorry honey! :hugs: I wouldn't be too sad if you got one sooner either! :flower:

I know she hasn't been in yet, but Lizzie_Moon also got her :bfp: and has announced it several other places... So, I've added her to the tally in the title too!

Still waiting with baited breath for adding you, babytots! 4 is prettier than 3!

Ohhh congrats Lizzie!!!

I am so trying not to symptom spot lol only bloody 2DPO

Whooooo yeah we are on a roll with the bfps ladies!!! Congratulations Lizzie! FXd for a sticky one xxx

I was just stopping by to check on the BFP count.... Whoo Hoo!!

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!

I hope thats an indication of how the rest of the 2ww's will go ;)

I know she hasn't been in yet, but Lizzie_Moon also got her :bfp: and has announced it several other places... So, I've added her to the tally in the title too!

Still waiting with baited breath for adding you, babytots! 4 is prettier than 3!

Lol hun sorry for keeping you waiting! You can add me now as the digi confirmed it this morning yipee!!! :happydance: hope theres lots more following soon!! x

Awesome news babytots Big Congrats sending u lots of sticky dust.

Congratulations hun, wishing you and everyone else lovely healthy sticky baby :dust:

:happydance:

Yay!!! Congrats, babytots! Glad it confirmed it for you! xx :hugs:

Amy - Totally thought I'd added you... my bad! :hugs: Doing it now!

Thanks Meggs. We r all gonna have dates next to our names soon. And chill in PAL together.

You couldn't have posted that at a better time, Amy! I've been sort of down all day and was just looking over the list with an awful feeling that I'm going to be the only name with ???'s left next to it at some point. You'd think I'd be more positive being ~2 weeks late with no :witch: in sight... but nooooooooo! LOL

So sorry you are still stuck in limbo Big Hugs hope it is just a very stubborn BFP. You cant give up hope we will get there I just know it.

To be fair, I haven't given it a chance since last Friday! So, it's been almost a week since I've tested! For all I know, I could have maybe gotten a :bfp: already if I wasn't so damned stubborn. But, I am that damned stubborn and I'm going to wait till Friday! :)

Thanks for the pep talk though! I needed it! :hugs: Btw, just wanted to say what an amazing woman you are to be so positive and willing to help others with everything you have going on right now! You're really fantastic, honey!

Thanks Meggs you made me cry a little bit. I am here if ever anyone needs to talk.

Wow! 4 BFP's already! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I so can't wait until its my name up there! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"