TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi gals...just stoppin' by...I cannot believe all of the BFPs! They grow by leaps and bounds everyday it seems. Every time I check in there are like 5 more! It is incredible and fills me with the good juju I need as I head into ovulation weekend!!!

I had a follicle scan yesterday...had three potential follies..18x14, 15x11, and 14x8...all on my right side which scares me a little because I haven't ovulated on that side in three months, my ovary isn't exactly where it should be on that side, and I might have endometriosis on that ovary...but we'll see. This might sound insane but I worry that my ovary is "tied down" with endo and that the eggs won't be able to get out and find their tube! Can eggs get sucked up into the tube even if things aren't perfectly aligned like they should be? Probably a silly question I know but just wondering if anyone knows. E2 levels were higher than doc thought...so we may do an IUI tomorrow depending on size of follies and scan. Probably for sure on Saturday. I will update this weekend! I will carry all of your PMA with me to the Dr's office this weekend.

Amazed by you gals!
Erin

Great chart, Aussie!

:happydance: for darker OPKs, Deb!

I like to think it's possible, Erin! :hugs:

Me? I'm just here for the show now! LOL

Ooops posted on the wrong thread :dohh:

Anyhoo... Deb - get dancing sister :happydance: yaaay for darker pink line on OPK

and Ausssie :thumbup: looking really promising for you! I'll be watching this space (only a couple hours earlier from NZ)

Megg - how you feeling?

I'm good, groovy! :) Sleepy... with achy boobs... but good! How are you, honey? xx

Megg33 I am so happy for you Congratulations... I only hope we can join you shortly.

lol h,olding out ,i know i shouldnt of but i tested really early and couldnt quite beleive it ,mine is quite a long story so wanted to wait til i was 1 week past my af beein due to tell sorry lol xxxxx congrats to all other bfps and good look to everyone else xxxx

Hmm I was going to hold out, but bugger it, they are as weak as piss, but its still a bfp on 2 frers and an ic. The shitting myself begins!:rofl:

I really hope this good luck continues for my BFP!! this is so amazing girls, im so happy for all those with BFPs now! Our number is growing by the DAY! 40 by April surely?! 50 by end of our month?!?!? How many ladies in here are still waiting for their BFP?

Im considering DTD this month and hoping i catch this trail o good luck, not sure if i have ovulated yet... its worth a try i guess...

xx

wow another one wannab congratulations sweety. That pact ypou guyss made has come along this month hasn't it.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope that good luck keep rolling on through the weekend and come my way monday. I'm sure it will. :thumbup:

OMG i miss a few days and come back to all these new BFP's CONGRATULATIONS girls hope to be joining you really soon xxxxx :)

Congrats Wannab!!! wow! everyone is right this good luck is going great!! please send some my way :) Im currently waiting to see if AF shows if she hasn't by Sunday then I will prob test Sun / Mon! :) xxx

Congrats ladies! :happydance: This is a mega lucky thread!

Sticky vibes and :dust: to all x x

Wow, havent checked this thread for a couple of days now && congratulations to all the ladies who have got their :bfp:
Please send me some :dust: my way lol!
im on CD59 now & still no sign of AF...woke up in the middle of the night for a pee and thats not like me, i never wake up lol and other than that i keep going dizzy alot :shrug: Oh and ive got CM which i havent had for about a year and just suddenly i was like oh my god finallly ive got some lol! Hopefully they r preg signs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->