TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Wannab I knew this was your pg cycle. So now can I borrow your super ovary??? LOL

Congrats girls!!!! :happydance: I'm still not announcing mine yet, the lines aren't that great still!!!!! :dohh:

Ooh! I hate knowing about BFP's and not being allowed to record them! LOL But, okay, Lizzie! Just for you! :hugs:

Its okay, honey! I just wanted you to know that she had lots of pee stick eye candy in her journal! Don't be sad! :hugs:

When is your appt today, Amos?

Lizzie- I can definitely see something there! But I also definitely understand your caution.......fingers crossed for a deep, dark line on Monday!

*sigh* I have 5000000 pix, but no very good ones yet! Been getting those faint eyed squinters since 8dpo!!! They're BFP one minute, then BFN, then BFP again! Pah! Should know either way by Monday for definate! Think Im out tho! The lines r too skinny and faint, for it being 13dpo!

Its okay, honey! I just wanted you to know that she had lots of pee stick eye candy in her journal! Don't be sad! :hugs:

When is your appt today, Amos?

I had it this morning...found out my first hcg was at 108 and she told me that in no way was the pain in my side ectopic because it is definitely too early for that. She said it had to be the corpus luteum cyst. In 2 hours I get my second set of bloods so we will know a LITTLE more then :)

Aww Lizzie....I hope not. You are not out til she shows her face though remember.

hugs to you all

Megg, front page need updating with how far we are :) im 5+3 already - wow!!! holy cow this weeks flown by!!!

:hugs: to all you ladies

Well- you can take me off the front page. My numbers have went from 108 Wednesday down to 101 today :( I am either miscarrying again or it's in the tube again. I really think I am giving up....my body is tired

YAAAAY congrats Wannab! :happydance: I love this thread! You girls are on FIRE! Hot BFP's all over the show!

Megg- I would say sorry to hear about your ache-y sore boobs and feeling so sleepy but... I KNOW HOW GLORIOUS IT ALL IS. YAAAY FOR SORE BOOBS :yipee: I'm really good! just got a big dose of PMA from outta nowhere. Love It!

Have a great day/evening everyone:flower:

Ohhh sweetness :cry: I'm so very sorry. I wish I had something comforting to say to you. Like I said last post, you are in my prayers. I bet your mind, body and spirit are tired kitten. take good care of your beautifull self. love, donna

Awww no Amos! Hating this for you, really hope its not in your tube, thinking of you my lovley!:hugs:

oh dear amos... when you going to be able to get a scan that'll help you and your dr. save that tube if you have to? I'm so sorry you have to do this again. how cruel this is but... you have had the strength to get thru these next few hellish medical appointments and procedures before, you will get thru it again. Just go save that tube and then you can sleep as long as you need to. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->