TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Amos :hugs: have they said about doing tests etc? have they said anything that gives you hope for the future? Im not the religious type but i will be praying for you.

Hope everyone is well, congrats to all the new BFPs, sticky dust to you all xx

Oh, Amos! I still hope you're wrong... if that's okay! :hugs: Love you, Sis! xx

prggirl - Welcome! Sorry for your loss! :hugs: Hoping the next BFP comes quick and is super sticky!

Josie - OMG! :hugs: CONGRATS! :wohoo:

Amos I'm so so sorry you are having to go through this again! Life can be so cruel! I hate it when bad things happen to good people! The world is so back to front xxxxx

Okay... I got things update, but I don't have gestations done yet. I have somewhere to be soon and I just don't have the time yet! I'm sorry! Might just do it tomorrow so I can just add a week to everyone! LOL

Meggs maybe when you have time you could do a tiny ticker by EDD Then you woudnt have to keep updating xx

Amos - I agree! Just under 4 weeks! EEK! :hugs:

Shannon - I will reserve #40 for you! :winkwink:

sugartush - Adding you now! Sorry about the MMC... I agree with 1st and last! I don't ever want to go through that again either! :hugs:

Did you see my post hun? I sneaked in.

Am off to work out how to add some tickers.

Hey, honey! I did! I just forgot to tell you that I'd added you! Luckily for me, I keep a text file of all the people who need updating and then do it when I get a chance. So, I'd added you to that, but I hadn't remembered that you were waiting to be added when I posted... if that makes sense! lol

Thanks. Now I just need a bfp to add to the post. It's been two weeks now since Isabella was born and am getting impatient for that egg.

Congratulations on your bfp Josie.

Amos - I am so sorry. Are they doing any more bloods to see what happens?

Ok girls i caved and did a test today using FMU and it was a and since i'm 16dpo and still no sign of i think i need some :help

There wasn't even a hint of a line so who knows where i'm at right now

But i still have a PMA it might have been a really really late implantation, if not if the witch woulld just come so i can get back to a new cycle again that would be great. If its not this cycle we're gonna try EPO and flaxseed and PRESEED to give us thhe best shot possible.

OMG guys .... you will never believe it, but this morning I got a faint positive!!!!!! This is sooooo unbelievable after one ectopic and losing my left fallopian tube and a miscarriage 4 weeks ago. Please let this one be sticky, please please please.

Jo xx

Huge congratulations JosieJo. Hope everything goes ever so well for you this time :hugs:

OMG guys .... you will never believe it, but this morning I got a faint positive!!!!!! This is sooooo unbelievable after one ectopic and losing my left fallopian tube and a miscarriage 4 weeks ago. Please let this one be sticky, please please please.

Jo xx

Huge congratulations JosieJo. Hope everything goes ever so well for you this time :hugs:

Thanks love. I'm so sorry that yours didn't work out for you. I was hoping to be bump buddies with you xx

Katie- I think the only test left to do is the dye test for my other tube. All my bloodwork came back "normal" :(

Wow congrats... to the all new BFPs

I think I will have to let someone else take my spot as #40.:cry:

Nikki - The ticker idea is great! I might just do that! Thanks! :)

Amos - what did they test for? did they do all your clotting, hormones etc tests? Surely there is more they can do? will they offer IVF or anything to help? Im new in this section so do not know too much about your history but im sure there is more they can do!!

xx

hey megg can you put me down for a BFP please hun thanks x x

I can, Lolly! And I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to do so! Woohoo!!!

Oh.. and I just wanted to share something from another thread. It was great to read!

just stumbled across this, they must have been at my hospital hehe
https://www.squidoo.com/misdiagnosedblightedovum

what a wonderful end to a stressful story!!

Ok girls i caved and did a test today using FMU and it was a and since i'm 16dpo and still no sign of i think i need some :help

There wasn't even a hint of a line so who knows where i'm at right now

But i still have a PMA it might have been a really really late implantation, if not if the witch woulld just come so i can get back to a new cycle again that would be great. If its not this cycle we're gonna try EPO and flaxseed and PRESEED to give us thhe best shot possible.

Hi I hope you don't mind but I sneaked a look at your chart. I wondered if you included the temps that you disregarded on days 16 and 17 if it would change your ovulation date to day 24 - that would make you only 10dpo which would explain no af and no positive test.

I could be wrong and of course looking at the chart it doesn't say why the temps were disregarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->