TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Amos - what did they test for? did they do all your clotting, hormones etc tests? Surely there is more they can do? will they offer IVF or anything to help? Im new in this section so do not know too much about your history but im sure there is more they can do!!

xx

Yes they did my clotting and hormones and so many tests they needed 11 vials of blood and all those came back within normal limits. They will offer ivf but it is so expensive here I am not sure we will be able to do that. I see my doctor on wednesday so I guess I will know more then. More blood being taken Monday so I guess I will know then if I will need another surgery or not. :cry: To top it all off, my hubby is being a real pain in the arse. Keeps asking if I'm ok and saying I am in a funk and he doesn't know why....wtf

Okay, kids! Based on the PM I just got from Price27... We've pretty much already equaled our numbers from Feb 22-Mar 22 just over the course of Mar 22-Mar 28! WTF?! YAY! :wohoo:

:happydance: Congrats Josie, Lolly, and (I'm assuming) Price!

Amos, still thinking of you hun. xx

So sorry to hear what your goin through amos :hugs::hugs::hugs: x x

Congrats Lolly and all the other girls :dust: :dust: :dust:

Amos, so sorry to hear hun - thinking of you x x

Congrats to the girls with the BFP.

Hugs to the girls the witch got :hugs:

Massive :hugs::hugs::hugs: to amos, I am so sorry.

I have started spotting :cry: so AF is here, no 2010 baby for me as based on a 38 day cycle (how long this one was but they go up to 59 ish) the earliest a baby would be due now is Jan 2011. I know this was only that this is only the first af since my latest miscarriage but I am finding this soooo hard, why does it have to be this hard for me and you guys? Sorry for the down post but I really thought I would have a baby this year.

My appointment for the recurrent miscarriages is Tuesday, am a bit nervous.

Shaerichelle massive massive :hugs::hugs: sweetie. It is so unfair isnt it? I just saw the length of your cycle, is it usually that long? I find the long cycles sooo frustrating, it feels like wasted time, iykwim? :hugs::hugs:

Tasha- good luck with your recurrent miscarriage appointment. I hope they can get you some well deserved answers.

Thank you Amos, I know you have some lovely very supportive friends on here but if you ever need to talk, just pm me or add me on facebook, or even take my email address. :hugs::hugs:

Good luck with your appt, Tasha! :hugs: I hope you get your answers! xx

Shaerichelle massive massive :hugs::hugs: sweetie. It is so unfair isnt it? I just saw the length of your cycle, is it usually that long? I find the long cycles sooo frustrating, it feels like wasted time, iykwim? :hugs::hugs:

Well since the loss, this has been my cycle :cry: :wacko: and with no docs wanting to help. I have given up hope for now. I tried chaste tree berry and it just cause bad cramping pains. I dont have cramps that bad with af ever.

:hugs: :hugs: to you as well. Good like at your appointment:flower:

And yes a lot of wasted time.:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"