TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

hii girls, congrats to all the BFP.
Amos :hugs::hugs::hugs: you're in my prayers sweety

ATM i'm back to CD1 with this being first AF since my MC in feb.
I'm still in with a chance of havinf a 2010 baby as even thoug i would be due in 2011 c/s means it would come in 2010. Fx i get a BFP this cycle, cause eveyone in my family is born on an even year.

Aussie -- I'm on cd 1 today too! First af since mc 27 days ago..I've never been so happy to see the b*tch! Here's to good luck with the first month of trying!

Ok, not sure how to do this, but let's see, most recent loss 3/25/10, had a mmc in 2005, and I have one son, Liam :)

I'll add you now, eclipse! Sorry for your losses, honey! :hugs:

Shaerichelle, I am so sorry that they won't help you, I really hope you get that BFP soon or failing that af to come, I know at this stage you would obviously prefer the bfp but af would do to. I wish there was something I could suggest.

Thank you Shaerichelle and Megg for wishing me luck.

Okay this is really weird, I had blood when I wiped twice yesterday (hence why I said I am spotting), once at lunch time and one at dinner time ish, well usually that would mean AF by bedtime but nope didnt show, so I expected to wake and af be here and again nothing :shrug:

You think? I have never had an implantation bleed so I doubt it is that, just my body being dumb.

hi tash i never had implantation bleed with myt 1st son, but had 2 days with my DD and then spotting with DS2. So it really could be implantation bleeding. fx honey

hi tash i never had implantation bleed with myt 1st son, but had 2 days with my DD and then spotting with DS2. So it really could be implantation bleeding. fx honey

Oh that is interesting, thank you. It is funny how each pregnancy affects us differently.

Not getting my hopes up though.

Out of all my pregnancies I only had implantation bleeding with Isabella - you should test and see.

Wow these :bfp:'s just keep coming! amazing girls! :)

Amos - Im so sorry hun :( :hug:

AFM I did a test yesterday morning and got a :bfn: :( but AF still hasn't arrived..........

As much as I hate to say it- yes, take me off and add the number FOUR.....never thought I would have to say that

So sorry babes I am here if you need anything and I totally know what you are going through.

Truffle :hugs: it isnt over til she shows though, and she won't, you WILL get that BFP!!!

Shaerichelle, I am so sorry that they won't help you, I really hope you get that BFP soon or failing that af to come, I know at this stage you would obviously prefer the bfp but af would do to. I wish there was something I could suggest.

Thank you Shaerichelle and Megg for wishing me luck.

Okay this is really weird, I had blood when I wiped twice yesterday (hence why I said I am spotting), once at lunch time and one at dinner time ish, well usually that would mean AF by bedtime but nope didnt show, so I expected to wake and af be here and again nothing :shrug:

You are welcome :hugs: I would LOVE AF. (You hearing me :witch: come to my door.. no need to knock..:haha:) I am probably gonna get provera and get my AF. but I am wondering how long it will take me to ov after that! Since I started ttc in Sept. I keep getting the date June 16 regarding the baby.. I am thinking it might take that long:growlmad:

If that was pink or brown blood it could be implantation going on:happydance:

Im extremely excited to see how many BFP's there have been!!! Congratulations to everyone!!! xx

Keep those bfp's coming girls! Save a spot for me in first tri. I am determined to get there soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->