TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congratulations Megg - so happy for you, fingers are crossed xx

Congratulations to everyone else too - the bfp numbers have doubled since I last looked!

Hope to see the rest of you with bfp soon too xx

I had a MC in February:cry:. To date it is my first (and hope to be my only). Can you please add me?

hello. i look my little one on 4th feb and it was my 1st mc. could you please add me? x sylvia x

Thank you all. I'm sorry about your losses too. Mintypeas:hugs:

im still waiting for AF after MC... *yawn* CD27 (from MC) so should be in the next two weeks... x

hello i am new here and i guess i would fit in here? i had a miscarriage in 2007 at 7.5 weeks at home.we do have a little girl 2 years old and would love another baby but i am so scared of it happening again and cant belive i will ever have another one. can i be added? my name is alexis. thx :)

You can, honey! Of course! Welcome to the thread... Sorry for your loss! :hugs:

hello i am new here and i guess i would fit in here? i had a miscarriage in 2007 at 7.5 weeks at home.we do have a little girl 2 years old and would love another baby but i am so scared of it happening again and cant belive i will ever have another one. can i be added? my name is alexis. thx :)

im sorry for your loss hun i hope you get another lil bub soon :hugs:

Hi Megg. I know you know but I'm going to throw caution to the wind and say add me as a BFP as of today. I don't know what the next few weeks/months hold, but I'll be taking one day at a time.

Hi Megg. I know you know but I'm going to throw caution to the wind and say add me as a BFP as of today. I don't know what the next few weeks/months hold, but I'll be taking one day at a time.

:happydance: congrats sweety!!!!

megg i will say put mine up when i do a test tomorrow :flower:

Woohoo! I was adding it when you posted, Lambs! LOL CONGRATS again!!! :hugs:

Mara... UGH @ waiting! OKAY! LOL Hurry up, tomorrow!!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2