TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Soon, Beadette! Soon!!! :hugs:

Okay... I feel strange saying things like "Soon, Beadette!" Anyone up for a name game?

I'll start! My name is Megg and I'm a TTC obsessed :wacko:!

Well Megg you know mine but its Amy not really puppymom LOL and I am just crazy.

Congrats to all you ladies with BFP's and here is to the rest of us turning our ???? into dates. xx

Beadette - Technically it's Megan... but I've grown accustomed to the girls on here calling me Megg and I kind of like it! No one that I've known in my real life would ever be able to work it out to switch over to it, but I think I might actually intro myself to new people as Megg these days. Sounds a bit more grown up or something... and I am almost 30 now! LOL

Amy - True! But you ARE a real puppy mom... its just not your name! LOL

Well since we are introducing ourselves properly.............

My name is Nina x x

Hi Nina! You were one of the ones that I couldn't even ever GUESS at a name, so its nice to hear that you DO have one! :hugs:

Hi Nina! You were one of the ones that I couldn't even ever GUESS at a name, so its nice to hear that you DO have one! :hugs:

LOL! Yes I do! Bead is the unfortunate nickname of my other half! x

Ohhhhhhhh! I wondered! LOL If it helps, I call my OH "Kew!" I think he hates it a little bit! His name is Kevin, but when we first got together I was saying on messenger (met online) that I should probably start calling him "Kevvie"... and then someone pointed out to me that the "vv" looked like a "w"... Hence, Kewie was born and then shortened to Kew.. and now he gets "Kew Kew Kachoo" and "Kew-bert" and all sorts of things! LOL

AhASh bless Kew! My hubby has many nicknames, none of them good! Lol! I just get called Neen by my pals (and one woman at work who's a little overfamiliar and shortens everyones name to act like she's your best buddy! Lol)

Oooh, gotta love those girls! My former best friend insisted on calling me "Magurb"... it was just a weird interpretation of my Megan... she kind of spoke her own language mostly... born and raised in the US, definitely KNOWS english... just had her own words for lots of things... a little crazy sometimes! I prefer NOT Magurb! :)

:dance: I knew Lizzie was one to watch and congrats to you, babytots am so so happy for you sweetie, and the others who have :bfp:s well done :happydance: xxxx

BTW Im Dawn xxxx

Got my :bfp::cloud9::happydance:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo excited ..... with only one tube too :happydance:

Still early days, but chuffed to bits!

Jo xx

OMG! Yay Jo! :hugs: CONGRATS!!! Woohoo!!!

maybabydoll - Love you to bits for that formatting you did for me! Thank you!

:wave: Hello, Dawn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->