TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Wow! I'm being misunderstood all around! LOL I feel like a big jerk! :( I wasn't saying that this thread was only for my friends or anything. I'm hoping the other girls explained it better. I didn't mean to make you feel like I was trying to get rid of you, WntAnthr! That's not what I meant at all! :flower:

Bizy - EEK! Very excited for you... Suspense is killing me! I don't think you get false +'s 2 weeks after the trigger... but everything is crossed very tightly for you!

Lucy - You know I have to :wohoo: in here too! LOL So, OMG! :wohoo: that you're pregnant!!!

I'll get the list updated soon! OH just got home for lunch! So, I'm doing that... and maybe a nap too. I can't hardly keep my eyes open through the day! I'm thankful for the tiredness... as its comforting since my symptoms had already mostly gone by now last time... but its a bit of a drag when I want/need to accomplish something! LOL

is this really only for those who get positive tests? i dont think many of the people here are even pregnant yet hence 'the race'! did i miss something or is this a thread for your friends only? i didnt know! you should state so in the title! you make me feel really unwelcome at every turn! i hope this whole site isnt like this! yikes

Hey Chicka, I didnt want you going on feeling unwelcome. I dont really know many of the girls in this thread so its def not a friends only all are welcome like we usually are. When I first started coming on BNB I thought everyone was already friends and I wouldnt fit in but soon realised the only way you get to know the ladies is joining in and reading their stories then they read yours. This particular thread is to show the ladies with a loss on here who are TTC that the race can be won thats why the BFPs ae posted gives a wee bit of hope. The girls on this forum have taken me though the most difficult time of my life and I hope you carry on to post and enjoy your time here. :dust: to you and keep us updated. xxx

put me for April 25th please! for testing that is lol

Sweetie, this isn't a testing thread exactly! I just keep track of the girls with losses and when they get their next BFP! Its less about testing dates and more about seeing when losses turn into new beginnings! I'm sorry! There's just no way I can keep track of the testing dates for over 100 girls constantly!

Someone could totally start a TTCAL testing thread... but I don't think it should be me, since I'm not currently TTC anymore!

Charming!

put me for April 25th please! for testing that is lol

Sweetie, this isn't a testing thread exactly! I just keep track of the girls with losses and when they get their next BFP! Its less about testing dates and more about seeing when losses turn into new beginnings! I'm sorry! There's just no way I can keep track of the testing dates for over 100 girls constantly!

Someone could totally start a TTCAL testing thread... but I don't think it should be me, since I'm not currently TTC anymore!

Charming!

:wacko::wacko: This has already been discussed, it wasnt meant how you are obviously taking it. She was just saying we dont keep track of testing dates in this thread as there is so many of us. You are more than welcome to join the one that was created this morning, if that is what you are looking for :thumbup:

Can u add me in please....Faint BFP today 6/4/10 previous m/c jano9 and aug 08

Congratulations Zoe.

Wow the BFP's are coming thick and fast again :happydance:

Wow Meg- you just keep creating drama don't ya? hahah....lol..... Love ya sis....
Bizzzy- I am DYING to hear you scream you have a BFP....guess I will have to wait :)
Hey Tasha- I am doing good. Just got back from the doc where they took MORE blood- still waiting on my levels to get to zero then they will start me on clomid. And I start taking my medicine for my whacked out levels so I am getting kind of excited!!! Baby making here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am laughing at them taking more blood, begins to feel like you won't have any left doesnt it? :haha: I had 11 bottles taken last week :wacko: I am so excited for you sweetie, I really believe that you will be soon announcing your pregnancy and it will be a sticky bean. :kiss:

Thanks Tasha....you must have had the same blood workup I had a few weeks ago...they took 11 that day too!!!! So have you gotten any results from all that bloodwork? Did they tell you you were empty of blood?? lol

Haha, no they didn't. I won't get any results I don't think until my next appointment on the 4th May.

Fast forward button anyone? :haha:

Megg-Sorry you are being misunderstood by folks. I just want you to know that I appreciate all of the work that you put into maintaining this thread, especially since you already got your BFP. Thanks for all you do.

Wow Meg- you just keep creating drama don't ya? hahah....lol..... Love ya sis....
Bizzzy- I am DYING to hear you scream you have a BFP....guess I will have to wait :)
Hey Tasha- I am doing good. Just got back from the doc where they took MORE blood- still waiting on my levels to get to zero then they will start me on clomid. And I start taking my medicine for my whacked out levels so I am getting kind of excited!!! Baby making here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so thrilled you can get excited again my lovley, you so deserve it! Heres to a sticky bfp asap for you!!:hugs:

Amos - Apparently! LOL Love ya, sis! Can't believe they KEEP taking your blood! Dang! Are you on extra iron for the coming anemia? :rofl:

Thanks, Erin! :hugs:

I really don't mean to be misunderstood so often! I'm not really quite sure how I should have worded it to be better understood. I've never ever tried to be unwelcoming! I actually strive to be the exact opposite! All I can do is apologize and assure everyone that I meant no ill will with my wording. All are welcome here!

I honestly don't have it in me to update right now. I'll get everything up to date tomorrow! I'm so sorry, girls! I'm just low on energy reserves right now... I'm so drained! I promise to do it tomorrow though! :hugs: to you all!

Congrats to ALL the new BFPs!

hi girls, i'm in SA with the family and DH is in NSW. temps are all over the place and so is my sleep at the moment. so tired but getting little sleep cause the little ones aren't sleeping very well.

Megg - :hugs:we know you love everyone and allways have the best intentions. it will work out in the end. If she cant understand then maybe she just wasn't ment to pop on here. I've only been on here for about a month and you've always made me feel welcome and special.:hugs:

hope the BFP keep on coming. Not sure when i'll be on again but hopefully soon

Thanks, Aussie! :hugs: I feel silly calling you that! Is there something more appropriate? Even a fake 1st name? It feels so cold now that we've been talking for a couple of weeks! LOL Hoping your chart works itself out! Have fun and hurry back! I miss you! <3

Amos - Apparently! LOL Love ya, sis! Can't believe they KEEP taking your blood! Dang! Are you on extra iron for the coming anemia? :rofl:

Thanks, Erin! :hugs:

I really don't mean to be misunderstood so often! I'm not really quite sure how I should have worded it to be better understood. I've never ever tried to be unwelcoming! I actually strive to be the exact opposite! All I can do is apologize and assure everyone that I meant no ill will with my wording. All are welcome here!

I honestly don't have it in me to update right now. I'll get everything up to date tomorrow! I'm so sorry, girls! I'm just low on energy reserves right now... I'm so drained! I promise to do it tomorrow though! :hugs: to you all!

Congrats to ALL the new BFPs!

I don't know hun. I think you are lovely and I have only been here a week. I think the problem is that in text it's sometimes hard to know what someone means and we are all more sensitive after a loss anyway.

Thanks for the welcome... and yes I do feel very welcome on here! LOL

I just wanted to say that Amos, I think you are an inspiration and I am really hoping you will get the good news you derserve in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->