TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi girls! I'm getting faint lines and have blood work tomorrow. I am still a little apprehensive about it because it's possible it's from the trigger shot (2 weeks later), but not likely. However, I have tons of PMA for this cycle! I will keep you posted. xx

:happydance::happydance: ooooh sweet heart i have everything crossed for you!!!:hugs:

Hi lovely ladies. Got my bfp this morning! Soooo happy but even more scared...

Shannon - OMG! You O'd!!! LOL Hoping you're #45 as well! I guess you don't need that thing you needed, huh? Funny enough, I didn't get to a post office to send it over the weekend! LOL Soooo, should I not? I was going to do it tonight! HA!

WntAnthr - Its okay... I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring your request! This is just a BFP only thread... We only keep track of the positive! :D You're definitely still in the race! Most of us are in the race! A few of us already crossed the finish line! LOL

Yes it was a shocker. I took my chart from day 50 on and added it to a new acct sure enough it said I ovd. So it was reading all my past temps and got me no where. So I took all the information out of the current one and nothing..SO I added my opk that was positive and it showed I oved Sunday night! I was in shock.. I feel so hot! Well I probably be number 50 Seems like we have more BFPs:) If I dont get a positive or AF I might. Maybe its a sign you !:happydance:

wow shannon you Od!!! i have been stalking your journey!! thats great hun xx good luck!!

Aww thanks dear. Yes I did found out on 4dpo late in the day!

I hope this is it..

I dont even care if AF comes.. An end to the cycle would be awesome.:haha: With a bfp would be even better. I have symptoms so who knows.

Hugs WntAnthrBBad, Megg didnt mean it like that, I think it is just difficult to get what someone is saying via text rather than face to face.

Shaerichelle :happydance::happydance: for ovulating :)

Bizybee EVERYTHING crossed for you sweetie :hugs: I really hope this is it.

Bella CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance: Have a H&H 8 months

Hi all

Think this thread is a great idea!

I m/c 1 angel Feb 07

m/c twin angels Nov 07

BFP 4 April (OMG)!!!!!!

Hi padbrat, sorry for your losses and congrats on your BFP. Have a H&H 8 months :thumbup:

Congrats to all of the new BFPs! You keep giving me hope.

Hugs to Amos and MissyMJ...life is so not fair sometimes.

I'm 9/10 dpo right now. I don't know whether to count it as 9 or 10 days post ovulation since I think I ovulated at about 1:00 or 2:00 am on Sunday March 28th. Some days I think this could be the month and some days I don't. I have had a lot of crampy tugging sensations, both in the middle and on each side (even the side I did not ovulate from). Did a cheapie dollar store test yesterday and was BFN. I don't know why I do that to myself. On one hand it just bums be out and makes me lose hope and then on the other hand I just tell myself, oh, well it's too early anyway! WTF! Last time I got a positive on a dollar store cheapie at 8 dpo. But I have to keep telling myself, things were not normal last time. My hcg was 776 at 8 dpo which is totally bizarre. Most women's hcg is barely detectable by a home pregnancy test at 12-14 dpo (it is usually like 25-50) ...I really think I got pregnant with multiples last time...3-4 maybe..and that my body just couldn't handle it. So, I have to remind myself that if I do get pregnant again, it is not going to look like last time. I may not get a positive until 14 dpo...my boobs may not start to hurt until then too...ugh..the two week wait sucks.

Either way, I will know for sure on Friday. I have a beta scheduled with my RE at 11:30 am. I should know a couple of hours later. Of course I will probably continue to torture myself with HPTs until then! Ugh!

Hope everyone else is hanging in there. How are all of our BFP ladies feeling?
EPD

Congrats Bella !!!!
Yay Shannon for Ovulating!!!
FXXXX tightley Bizy
Welcome padbrat so sorry for your losses.

Good luck Epd the wait can be torture. I agree every pg is not the same so there is still so much hope.

Hugs WntAnthrBBad, Megg didnt mean it like that, I think it is just difficult to get what someone is saying via text rather than face to face.

Shaerichelle :happydance::happydance: for ovulating :)

Bizybee EVERYTHING crossed for you sweetie :hugs: I really hope this is it.

Bella CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance: Have a H&H 8 months

thank you.. finally... :)

Yay Shaeri!!! I hope this long ass cycle ends up with a BFP!!!!
Congrats to the new BFP's!!!
Bizzy----my fingers, toes and everything that can be crossed are crossed!!!!

thx so much vicki for being so sweet and wow bizzybee! i am so excited for you tomorrow! that is so awesome! oh and bella congratulatins! this is giving me so much hope! i love this thread!

Could I please join in this thread! I had a mmc on 12th Jan 2010 (first one) and this month have started ttc again! ovulated yesterday and now in the 2ww!

thanks and good luck to everyone!!
x

amos great news they can help, how are you doing?

stardust22 I am sorry for your loss, fingers crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->