TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi honey, if you can muster up some energy from somewhere can you add me please?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, darlin'! I'm doing all the adding right now! :)

Edit: Its done! :happydance: I'm actually pretty good shortly after waking up! Its later in the day that I can't seem to do anything! LOL

Well, that was several days worth that I'd saved up! So, you still have a good shot at 50! :)

I did a test today - bfn. I am not normally so nutty as to test at 6dpo but wanted to test early and make sure all my hcg is gone so i know next time it's positive it is a new pregnancy

Hahahaha Vickie...so have I!:haha:
It's amazing how we can make this POAS a completely rational act, no matter when or where isn't it?! LOL!:haha:

Everytime I come on at night, once I wrestle the laptops off the kids, there are more BFP's!! Yay!!:happydance: I never thought before joining BnB that I would be so intimately involved with other girls lady bits:blush: or overjoyed at all you lovely ladies getting sticky beans and POAS like mad women!!! LOL!!!:haha:

Fx'd for all of us still in the race!:thumbup:

So sorry Bizzy :hug:

Congrats to Chariemarina on your BFP too :happydance:

I have FINALLY got AF!!! YAY! I am now charting (never charted before) I also have OV sticks and a pregnancy test ready for my BFP in May and January falvoured baby! yay!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->