TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi girls can I join, I am currently 7dpo- had 2mmc's 29/9/09 and 1st feb gone. Am so nervous and due to :poas: I tested today and got :bfn: of course!! I got bfp 10dpo last time, that means this thurs!!!! So scared.

:comeonbfp:

When are you going to tell him and how??? I'm excited for you :happydance:

You say that really means alot considering where we are, you ladies are the only reason I have survived this long. I really dont know how to tell him I dont know how he'll react I think hes really scared for my health and I dont think he expected it to happen within weeks... lol but then he'll be happy and I wont be allowed to move off the couch! x

Of course, we are excited when someone announces a new BFP ... it gives us all hope. I really hope this is a sticky bean for you, and let him pamper you ... be a couch potato!!!!! Good luck luv xx

Hi girls can I join, I am currently 7dpo- had 2mmc's 29/9/09 and 1st feb gone. Am so nervous and due to :poas: I tested today and got :bfn: of course!! I got bfp 10dpo last time, that means this thurs!!!! So scared.

:comeonbfp:

Sorry about your losses and good luck for testing this week :dust: xx

I'll add you both a bit later on tonight!

Congrats, hmu! :wohoo:

And, very sorry for your losses... both of you! :hugs:

I hate that its only April and a 2010 baby can already be off the table! What a load of shit, yeah? I know if things go wrong this time, its out for me too!

:dust: for you all!!!

well i'm hoping i conceived in march so christmas baby? Is that even right i'm doubting myself now x

If you conceived in March... It sort of depends! I conceived March 6 and my EDD is Nov 27. So, you can kind of go from there! :)

:hugs::hugs: Josie

Congrats to the girls with bfp's

I had my appointment last week for recurrent miscarriages, lots of bloods, history etc and back on the 4th May to see the professor as he asked to see me personally. Dont know where I am in my cycle as I had six times where I wiped and there was blood (this was over 3 days), so I don't know if that was AF :shrug: or just weird midcycle bleeding :shrug: but I did a test on the 2nd day of the bleeding and it was negative which I knew.

put me for April 25th please! for testing that is lol

Sweetie, this isn't a testing thread exactly! I just keep track of the girls with losses and when they get their next BFP! Its less about testing dates and more about seeing when losses turn into new beginnings! I'm sorry! There's just no way I can keep track of the testing dates for over 100 girls constantly!

Someone could totally start a TTCAL testing thread... but I don't think it should be me, since I'm not currently TTC anymore!

o sorry! i thought it was like the other threads where we test and someone keeps track of the testing and if its bfn or bfp. anyway ok. i am still in the race arent i? lol

Shannon - OMG! You O'd!!! LOL Hoping you're #45 as well! I guess you don't need that thing you needed, huh? Funny enough, I didn't get to a post office to send it over the weekend! LOL Soooo, should I not? I was going to do it tonight! HA!

WntAnthr - Its okay... I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring your request! This is just a BFP only thread... We only keep track of the positive! :D You're definitely still in the race! Most of us are in the race! A few of us already crossed the finish line! LOL

is this really only for those who get positive tests? i dont think many of the people here are even pregnant yet hence 'the race'! did i miss something or is this a thread for your friends only? i didnt know! you should state so in the title! you make me feel really unwelcome at every turn! i hope this whole site isnt like this! yikes

Everyone is welcome WntAnthrBBad, but Megg is saying the count is only BFP's, when someone gets ones the BFP count goes up, so its not really like the testing threads in the ttc section. She started this thread for all us ladies who have had losses, just a way to keep the flame of hope going, its wonderful to see ladies who have suffered a loss get their bfp again thats all. Some of us have graduated, others are still in the race but we still keep in touch to see how everyone is getting on, we want all these ladies to get their sticky bfps asap!!!:hugs:

And OMG shaerichelle you've ovulated!!!!!!:happydance: We really need a little falling down faint emoticon for that cycle!!:haha:

eeeek i have still not had AF since loss. day 34 so far :cry: hope it happens soon we want to get actively TTC :lol: fingers crossed it comes soon!

x

Congrats on the BFPs girlies!!!
AND on ovulating!!!!:happydance:
AFM I'm still waiting to O. Never had such late O, so blaming the EPO this cycle!:shrug:
Keep the BFP flame burning ladies!!:thumbup:

wow shannon you Od!!! i have been stalking your journey!! thats great hun xx good luck!!

Hi girls! I'm getting faint lines and have blood work tomorrow. I am still a little apprehensive about it because it's possible it's from the trigger shot (2 weeks later), but not likely. However, I have tons of PMA for this cycle! I will keep you posted. xx

is this really only for those who get positive tests? i dont think many of the people here are even pregnant yet hence 'the race'! did i miss something or is this a thread for your friends only? i didnt know! you should state so in the title! you make me feel really unwelcome at every turn! i hope this whole site isnt like this! yikes

Oh hun. It's not like that at all. Everyone pg or not is welcome to post here - you are right in that we are all waiting for our bfps. We tend to just post everyday with what is going on and when we test we either get a bfn and people commiserate or a bfp which is added to the list.

ALl she means is she doesn't keep track of what days people test.

I only joined last week and everyone is really lovely. Please don't take it to heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->