TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Almost everything I've read today is awful. Maybe I should just stay have stayed asleep. I'm so sorry, Patsy! :hugs:

Nik - If it wasn't for your scan going so well... I think I'd write today off already at 10am! Congrats on that though! It's really great and the only thing keeping me from stroking out right now I think!

Hey megg, can you add me to your list please. I had my mc april 5th 2010 and a previous one april 7th 2006.

This is a really great thread. It gave me hope reading it.

Thank you

:hugs: so very sorry patsy

welcome ava I'm so sorry for your loss too:hugs:

hey girls, had a chem last week, i'd love to join :hugs: what a great idea for a thread thank you.

Can I squeeze in as well please ladies :)

mc 24/02/10

:)

Thanks mamaxm :)
My bump before was named baby hippo :)

Well...I never thought I would be saying that I got my BFP this month, but I am pregnant:baby:! Very cautiously so...my hcg went up from 8 on Friday at 12 dpo to 20 this am. I am 14dpo today. I am excited that my number more than doubled in 48 hours but also worried a bit as 20 is still kind of a low number for being 14 dpo. Maybe I implanted late...maybe that was the little bit of bleeding I had on Thursday night? I don't know but I am some odd combination of shocked, thrilled, and scared as hell. I go back on Friday to have my levels checked again (to see if the pregnancy appears viable-I hate that word), and if things are looking okay, I am going to have to start on a medication-injections, a blood thinner. I don't know if I mentioned this but after my mc they did some tests and discovered I have thrombophilia which means my blood clots easily so I will have to give myself injections-every single day of my pregnancy to improve my chances and to help prevent miscarriage from the thrombophilia. I can't imagine giving myself a shot once, let a lone everyday for 9 months but you will hear no complaining here-I will do whatever it takes! :thumbup:So, all we can do is wait and see!

I'm so scared-I know many of you can feel me on this one....not sure if I should have you add me yet or wait until Friday to see how things are progressing...but did want to share the news!
Erin

I'll make the updates! Sorry to the new girls with losses! :hugs: A big :hugs: to you, Lizzie!

Erin - Its up to you whether I wait or not! I'm always inclined to want to post it... but its your decision!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->