TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Never mind - came back again now and turning red. I guess maybe it's very dark as it's some left over from the miscarriage or something.

:hugs: So sorry girls. It saddens me to see our number going down. :cry:

Hi Megg, Can you change me to a BFP.

Sorry to all the girls who recently suffered a loss xx

When i first read this thread, it was up to 47, its so horrible to see it going down

Im so very sorry Mara.

And lovely news MrsG, lots of sticking stuff your way please

Never mind - came back again now and turning red. I guess maybe it's very dark as it's some left over from the miscarriage or something.

Vic it sounds normal and like an actual af:

There really is no "normal" for this first period. It can be:

Very heavy (but not making you feel faint)
Very light (but more than spotting). There should be a fair amount when you wipe.
Terribly crampy, or not at all
Be heavy and drop off immediately to spotting
Be light and drop off to spotting
Spot for several days, stop, then come full-blown with heavier bleeding

These periods are not normal, and are not actually a period:

Light spotting that only spots for days on end
Light spotting that comes and goes
Heavy bleeding that makes you go through a pad every hour or two for more than a week.

Just joining in ladies! I'm SO happy for all the BFP's they keep me going. I need all the strength I can muster up to continue my hopes of having a little one.

And major :hugs: for all of the losses. I know how hard it is.

Megg, can you add me? I had a MC in January, 2010 (1). I had a weird cycle this month so I'm completely clueless about what CD I'm on.

Just joining in ladies! I'm SO happy for all the BFP's they keep me going. I need all the strength I can muster up to continue my hopes of having a little one.

Megg, can you add me? I had a MC in January, 2010 (1). I had a weird cycle this month so I'm completely clueless about what CD I'm on.

Welcome sincerevon,
So sorry for you loss, hope you cycle gets straightened out. :hugs:

Of course I'll change you to a BFP, MrsG! How great is that! :hugs: Congrats!!! Sorry about the lack of hoopla we usually have... its been a very somber 2 days or so! But, that's fantastic! :yipee:

sincerevon - Adding you! So sorry for your loss, honey! :hugs: My first AF after was stupidly light and only 3 days! So, I get it!

I'll do a hoopla

wooo hoooooooo MrsG

https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/birthday-smiley-001.gif

https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/birthday-smiley-001.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

(dp, didnt mean to do 2 hooplas, even if ya deserves it MrsG)

Welcome Sincerevon, sorry about your loss hun.:hugs: A speeding sticky bfp to you soon, and may I say what a gorgeous lady you are, you take a very lovley piccie!:hugs:

Congrats MrsG, excellent work hun!:hugs:

may I say what a gorgeous lady you are, you take a very lovley piccie!:hugs:

I thought that too.

sorry for your loss S, and i have had 10 positive opks in a row, so defo know what you mean about cycles up the swanny

Haha! Yes! She definitely deserves our normal hoopla! The last few days... really a bit more than that even... they've been super somber for the ladies who have been here for 196 pages, watching, following, cheering, hoping, congratulating, and now it seems there's been a lot more tears than cheers lately!

Its sort of interesting how my PMA seems to follow the mood of BnB sometimes... I'll be very excited and positive when good things are happening to other people... and then when it seems to be going the other way, I get very negative and think that its impossible for things to work out for the best in my life! No matter how irrational that is... I see it happen over and over again. So, it's been a hard few days with that in mind too.

Edit: sincerevon - They're right! You do take a lovely pic! I noticed immediately and forgot to say anything!

Its sort of interesting how my PMA seems to follow the mood of BnB sometimes... I'll be very excited and positive when good things are happening to other people... and then when it seems to be going the other way, I get very negative and think that its impossible for things to work out for the best in my life! No matter how irrational that is... I see it happen over and over again. So, it's been a hard few days with that in mind too.

thats defo true, and also very indicative of why things do need to be kept positive espec given your mini bump - then of course the lovely ladies who are going through it right now need their friends support, i think theres no way round feeling the same as those around you, going through similar experiences with similar fears and hopes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->