TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congratulations Epd.... got everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Hi Hun, can I be added to the list please?

My last loss was Jacob at 18 weeks (Jan 28th 2010) - I class him as stilborn, the Doctors call him a miscarrige :-(

I have had 5 previous losses all before 9 weeks usually.

Hoping this will be our cycle..... fxs

Sorry for everyone elses losses, congrats on all the recent :bfp:s xxx

Jasa... I didn't know about your little boy... I remember you getting your BFP though... I'm sooooo sorry! :hugs: I'll add you!

my cycles have become longer all of a sudden, have any of you had this happen? thanks in advance xxx

mine became much longer after my losses....went from 28 to 45 + but then settled a bit down to 35....
hope yours comes down again hun

Hi girls, I'd like in please

Im trying for my first baby, I had a mmc in March (ERPC 24 March) and I'm currently waiting for first af (don't like the sound of longer cycles, mind). This is the first time i have had an mc, just seeing the word 'mc' gives me the heebie jeebies

So, now i wait. Impatiently.

Congrats to epd - corking news.

Sorry to hear of your losses Jasa, and Im so sorry about Jacob - big hug

sorry to all the losses girls and congrats to the BFP hope everything goes well for you.

Yeah... I can... with great reluctance and sorrow! :hugs: I'm sooooo sorry! :cry:

Said it on the other thread but am so sorry Mara.

I wonder if anyone can help me. Maybe tmi. I posted last night to say af had arrived. Well I am not sure if she has. I had enough bleeding to fill half of a regular tampon (and it was black blood) and now nothing.

I don't know what is going on. I am worried this means something bad if I didn't get a proper period. I know there is still time - if I didn't put in the light bleeding for yesterday it would have me at 12dpo now. I didn't take my temp today as I thought af was here.

Anyone have any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->