TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Ladies sadley I am back. Thankyou for adding my second angel to the list. Tomorrow I go for the final step the horrible D&C.
I was wanting to know your thoughts. Even though I am still greiving should I wait to try again or jump straight in and just go for it. Last time I waited 2 mths and I still didn't carry to term. So what is the best way???? what are your thoughts ladies??? xx

Oh no....sorry Sunshine. I will give you my opinion- it really depends on how you feel. If your doctor clears you physically, then there is no reason you can't try. You just have to feel it in your heart and mind that you are doing the right thing for you. I think that is very important.
Congrats MrsG5----finally some postive news!!!
Signed on today and couldn't believe what all has happened the past few days :(

Ladies sadley I am back. Thankyou for adding my second angel to the list. Tomorrow I go for the final step the horrible D&C.
I was wanting to know your thoughts. Even though I am still greiving should I wait to try again or jump straight in and just go for it. Last time I waited 2 mths and I still didn't carry to term. So what is the best way???? what are your thoughts ladies??? xx

Sunshine, I am so very sorry for your loss.

I think only you can know in your heart if and when you are ready again. Whatever you choose will be what's best for you. :hugs:

Sorry to see you back, sunshine... but I saw it posted in PAL! :( I'm so sorry about your new loss! :hugs: Honestly, I think Amos is right... Its whatever you feel you can do!

Amos - Yeah... lots of sad going around on BnB right now...

:hugs: sunshine

congratulations MrsG:happydance:

praying that we have a happy next few days

We have been knocked down a little at the moment we need to pick up our PMA and get some more good news flowing! Sometimes we have to take a step backwards to get our leap forwards in life.

:flower:

Its coming up to pee on an OV stick time for me, im so excited, i just want to pee on something! Fingers crossed our BFP number goes way beyond the 50 mark by the end of the month!

xxx

hi Megg, can you add me please, one mc on 8/1/10

oh no!!! haven't been able to get on for a couple of days and there is so much sad news!!
my heart goes out to you all with losses!x
but congrats to the bfps...you can keep our pma alive!xxx

Adding you, Sar! :hugs: Glad to see you here!

Katie - Woohoo for peeing on something!

So sorry to read about all the terrible losses and baby angels. :cry:

But happy to read that hopfully some angels are sticking with us here in earth xx

:hug: sunshine

Dh should have been on nights next week at OV time, but now he is doing a first aid course instead so he will be home! On course from 9 - 4.30 and getting paid usual shift money of 12 hours! Yay!

It would seem everyone's PMA has taken a serious battering over the last few weeks, so, your mission for today is to find 1 positive thought, and repeat it to yourself until you believe it!

My positive thought is - i'm doing all i can!!!

My positive thought for today is that my period is here properly now so hopefully will be all cleared out and good ready for a little bean next month.

Good for you Vickie xx

My positive thought is: No news is good news

Hugs Mara, my heart hurts for you.

Sunshine-sorry for your losses. I say if you're feeling up to it-go for it. I tried right after my mc and while I didn't get preg that cycle, it did give me hope to be back in the game so to speak.

Congrats MrsG

I'm doing ok-got a positive on a clearblue digi the past two days so I am hoping that means my number is going up from the 20 I had on Sunday. I don't have many symptoms though, aside from being tired, super thirsty, and hungry. I'm so scared. I will know more on Friday after blood work. Friday cannot come soon enough!

Deb, loving the positive thoughts - mine is 'I'm lucky to have such wonderful friends'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->