TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Holy moly, I just realized this is the first cycle I didnt test early! Im so proud of myself! Not one red cent spent on my paos obsession!

Good Morning Ladies,How is everyone?

I have not got a positive opk yet and no ewcm.So hoping we still have time to catch that egg this cycle.Today is my first day of vacation even though we are not leaving til Sunday.Gotta catch up on bding.

Reeds glad they seen your little bean.This is it girl!!You must be so excited.

Ready it has been quiet lately.They days are getting fewer til you become whole again.WooHoo!!

MrsMommy,I am so Jealous.We usually go camping about 5 weeks out of the year.So far we haven't been.Hope you have a great time and that af is a no show..

I am off to get some sleep then clean clean clean and pack.We have a friend thats going to house/dog sit while we are away.So I am wanting everything perfect for them while we are gone..

Good morning ladies,

MrsMommy, have fun camping and I hope AF is a no show. Congrats on not POAS this month. LOL

Fam, Have a great vacation. I go on vacation Wednesday my anniversary is Thursday.

Have a great day ladies and I hope to see more post today. :flower:

mrs: have fun camping!

fam: have a nice vacation!

ready: yeah my anniversary is wednesday. I just went on vacation, but I'm ready for another one. hahahaa! Nothing like a vacation with the kids to wear you out! Next year for our 5th anniversary we are hoping to get tickets to the US Open Tennis tourny since it's right around the same time. Pretty pricey though. We'll see.

Getting ready to go excersize now. Trying to make it a habit.

Adanma

how did I miss reeds update?

reeds: yay! I remember seeing my first at 7 weeks 5 days. We were confirming pregnancy since I had just had a miscarriage. I saw his little heart beat and it really healed a big part of that wound I had from the first baby. Wishing you very happy healthy pregnancy!

Adanma

Good day ladies.....I am back from my mini vaca to see my parents. My dad is weak, using a cane and lost 35 lbs....it's hard to see but is nicer on the eyes than being on life support thats for sure. He had a CT scan and he still has the old blood clot and it's pushing on his lung, so it looks like they will operate again next week. When will this end for the poor man.....

Congrats Mommy on not abusing the POAS this month!
Congrats on Ready and Adanma on their upcoming anniversaries.
fam....enjoy your camping trip.
Reeds, you know how I feel about your scan, amazing that u saw your little bean with an external scan so soon. Still have this nagging feeling that they might be spooning and one is hiding behind the other!
I hope everyone else is fantastic and healthy!

aww. thinking of you needa. It's got to be rough seeing him not at his best. I know my dad is like... my idea of a strong healthy man. Invincible even. I couldn't bear to see him sick. Praying for you and family.
Adanma

aww. thinking of you needa. It's got to be rough seeing him not at his best. I know my dad is like... my idea of a strong healthy man. Invincible even. I couldn't bear to see him sick. Praying for you and family.
Adanma

It's been tough, my dad has always been a workaholic! He always did everything on his own and never complained when ill. Now he feels so blah that is all he can talk about. He still has a PICC line directly into his heart region as well as what looks to be an Ostomy type bag attacthed to his side with a tube running out to drain this old blood but the remaining blood is too thick to come out this tube. So, looks like they will be putting in a larger drain. It's so hard to see your hero suffer and become so needy when he has always been the rock in the family. But, God is good and we now know what he kind of virus he had...Negative Gram Bacilii Ecoli which is normally fatal. (4 days before he got sick, he was purchasing a used septic truck for his carwash. The guy they bought it from did a demo and who knows what he inhaled. SO SO SCARY!!!
Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts!

Adanma, Get you work-out on. I have been going after work. I must say it makes you feel great.

Needa, let you father know he has folks in the States praying for him. Who knows tell him one day I may even get to come and visit him. :hugs:

Congrats reedsgirl so happy to hear all is well

Afm... Af showed today so onto NeXT mnth, this time it really hit me hard, cried alot and was very sad but Dh is so sweet and loving

Evening ladies.

Anxious so sorry the witch got you.

Mrs.Mommy yay for not poas yet. FX the witch doesn't show and you will get to yet!

Yes Carole and seems as though the dr mayy agree with you. As you know I am going for another scan on tuesday my levels came back at 27125.40 at 5+6 so I am a but anxious today but I am sticking in there and I have all you awesme ladies to help me. A super big thanks to Carole for all the support and the yummy chocolate I got in the mail today. Your the best girl!! :)

Anxious....So sorry she found u!!
Reeds, I am glad u liked the Canadian chocolate.

Mmm, chocolate I am so weak when in comes to chocolate.

I hope all is well with everyone.

Thought I might not find anyone else on here in the same situation. Had my TR surgery last month and I am soooo excited to try. We got to start as soon as I felt well, but don't think this is our month. I have waited for 13 years....guess it would not kill me to wait a little longer. I am not "feeling" pregnant. I wonder if I am dreaming sometimes or did I really, FINALLY, save the money and get the procedure done. All the best.... :) :cloud9:

Welcome tnfishingurl,I also had my TR last month.It still doesn't seems real sometimes.We are waiting for that BFP too.These ladies will give you support and hope.I have seen 2 new BFPs here lately,and that lets me know that it very well can happen.Where about in TN are you located?I live in NW GA.Love the name.DH and I love to fish,me more for the quietness that it brings.lol

Hope everyone has a great weekend..

Welcome tnfishingurl.....Had my TR in Jan 2010, they were cut and coag back in 2005. Had a MC in May and got a bfp a few weeks ago. Hope your journey is short and pleasant. The girls on this thread are so amazing and kind, you will never want to leave. (this is still my chat thread)
EVERYONE ELSE.... Have a fantastic weekend!!!

CALLING OUT FOR SOME PRAYERS!!!
My gf just had her baby this am via C-sec at 24 weeks. She was spotting last nite and they could not stop the labour. Baby has been flown to Edmonton, (where I live as she lives in a smaller community hours outside the city) The Dr are not overly opptimistic at this point as they do not want to give false hope.

Baby Layton is 1 lb 8 oz.

CALLING OUT FOR SOME PRAYERS!!!
My gf just had her baby this am via C-sec at 24 weeks. She was spotting last nite and they could not stop the labour. Baby has been flown to Edmonton, (where I live as she lives in a smaller community hours outside the city) The Dr are not overly opptimistic at this point as they do not want to give false hope.

Baby Layton is 1 lb 8 oz.

Oh my gosh Carole. I will be praying for her and Layton. Oh my how sad and worriesome. Prayers that he pulls through

Thought I might not find anyone else on here in the same situation. Had my TR surgery last month and I am soooo excited to try. We got to start as soon as I felt well, but don't think this is our month. I have waited for 13 years....guess it would not kill me to wait a little longer. I am not "feeling" pregnant. I wonder if I am dreaming sometimes or did I really, FINALLY, save the money and get the procedure done. All the best.... :) :cloud9:

Welcome. This is truly a lovely bunch of ladies. We stick together and support each other through it all. I also got my sticky BFP a weeks before needafriend. I have had 3 mcs prior and my tr was done in April 09 after I was also cut and burned in April 03. My levels are climbing great and Carole(needafriend) and the dr think there is more than one but in the first ultrasound we only seen one. I really hope your journey ttc is a short one.

Hello everyone,

Welcome TNfishingGurl, you will find great support here.

Needa, I will be praying for your friend and the baby. I pray for the baby to make and that God shows his glory and shock the doctors.

Reeds, we all think it is more that one in there. LOL

I hope all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"