TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

sigh...my ex called my son tonight and told him his wife of 2wks is pg. It felt like a giant slap in the face since he's the reason I got my tubes tied. He didnt want any kids so when I got pg with our son he said no more. Oh well I guess nothing I can do about just keep praying for my own lil bean

sigh...my ex called my son tonight and told him his wife of 2wks is pg. It felt like a giant slap in the face since he's the reason I got my tubes tied. He didnt want any kids so when I got pg with our son he said no more. Oh well I guess nothing I can do about just keep praying for my own lil bean

flutter, don't let that get you down. You will get your sticky bean.

I would feel the same fluter....chin up and u will soon be able to rub your pregnancy in her face.

FYI....today was a wild one. Went to the BR and noticed there was pink blood when I went pee. Had just got off the phone with my nurse who gave me my lasted beta for 24 DPO which was 4900. I was kinda worried already thinking that was low but now see that's very much in the normal range. Well....she told me to go to hospital to have a scan. Spent 6 hours in two different hospitals. Pink went away quickly, had a scan done and they see the yolk sac but still to early to see a heartbeat. I was worried about a tubal pregnancy and baby is in the uterus. WOW....this is going to be a long nine months!!!! STRESSFUL. I need to remember that 2 out of 3 of my boys I had early bleeding for no reason. Iam not talking spotting, I had gushing...TMI.

So glad I have u amazing ladies to lean on. And REEDS who has been my shoulder via text. Thanks Hun!!!

needa I think your bean is just fine. Like u said it can be normal for some bleeding to occur. I bled red with both my boys at about 8wks. I'm glad your bleeding stopped. Stay pos I'm sure it was nothing

good morning ladies...hope everyone has a great day.

my ticker is off...I'll have to fix it when I get to a computer.

afm...I woke up this morning to my nose running then stuffy out of one side. I really hate getting colds in the summer. I'm gonna take some vitamin c and hope I can ward it off

That was one fo my first symptoms fluter..I had an instant drip of the nose. FX for u this month!!!

REEDS!!!...today is the day that my prediction comes to lite about all those babies you have growing in that belly. LOL....wishing u luck hun and thanks for being a great support, U ROCK!

Morning ladies:)

Needa glad to read everything is okay with you and Baby Bean.....Nice Beta Number too :yay:

Reeds Keep us posted and Good Luck :)

Ready~ I love the ticker you put up to count down to your TR :)

Fluter~ You will soon have your BFP:) Babydust to you sweetie:hugs: as the other ladies have said don't lose hope,it will happen:)

AFM~ i tested today using a FRER....as I am 13DPO today and have been feeling gaggy and sick to my stomach off and on...but it was a BFN :( so now i know it's just the witch playing mean games with my body and making me feel horrible before she hits!! OH Well....it will happen eventually when i'm not expecting too!!
Hope you ladies have a good day :)

Well ladies CArole was so right on!! I am having TWINS!!

Baby A is in a big sac and is measuring 7+3 with a hb of 188, baby B is smaller at 6+3 and with no hb yet but I am praying its just to early to see it. I have read that sometimes it can be 7 weeks. Baby B is hiding behind baby A making him really hard to see. I am staying positive and I just know both of my little ones will make it. I am praying and I know God will take care of us.

Reeds....God is already taking care of your babies, and so are you by relaxing and doing all that you have done already to care for yourself in the pregnancy. I feel in my heart that baby B...(who shall be named after moi!...LOL) is going to be fine and the little peanut is just too small to see the HB yet. They will know more when they do another scan in 2 weeks...Just like my Dr said, any scan before the 8 weeks mark can not always give a clear pic of whats going on in there. Baby A must be a girl, taking up the spot lite.
No wonder you were getting all those positive-neg-then postive OPK's and that wild FF chart...LOL...it makes so much sense. I am so darn happy for you and TJ as well as your kids. How exciting. Guess I better start knitting another blanky!!

OMG Sandi...how exciting. I pray all is well with your tiny bean. Congrats to you again.

Navy don't give up hope.

Needa..I wish this nose thing was an early pg symptom but I do believe it is going to be a nasty cold

Yeah Reeds!!! See God gave you double for your trouble.I am thanking Him for you.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Needa, nice numbers glad everything is okay with your little been.

flutter, I hate summer colds too. I have one and my vacation starts tomorrow. :cry:

That is AMAZING news Reeds:) Twins what a blessing!! :) YAY!!! Well i am off to bed....i'll be back on tomorrow,night ,night ladies.

reeds: wow! congrats again! how sweet!

needa: sorry to hear about your friends loss. that just breaks my heart.

AFM: my anniversary today. 4 years! Hubby and I are going out this weekend to celebrate sans kids. This is CD 11 for me and I am getting some watery cm which I do usually get right before my ewcm so even thought I'm trying not to try this time lol I hope O comes on schedule on Sunday as there will be bding on saturday. hahahaa! I'm trying to not try guys. I think this is the best I can do.

Adanma

Adanma....Hope you have a fantastically, romantic weekend and unconsciously catch the egg.

Hope everyone else is having a great day!!

Adanma enjoy your anniversary.

Yup my sniffles is full blown sickness. I feel like death

Flutter...I know how you feel we also have summer colds( my son and I)
Needa ...Try not to worry so much your little bean is just fine
Navy...Its not over till Af shows, Good luck Hunny!!!
Adanma...I am also trying not to try...lol
Ready....almost time!!!!
Reeds....Yay So excited for !!! 2 little beans ..CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Afm ...Gotta bit of a cold , Trying to get my 5 yr old in school( he is on a waiting list) We will know for sure today if he is in...wish us luck ladies

Well...why are things not just black and white??
Just got my 26 DPO levels back and they were 8358 and 24 DPO they were 4900. They didn't quite double. Nurse at Dr's office said she is going to talk to Dr and call me back regarding what to do and if I should go for another beta tomorrow which would be 28 DPO.

Well....as I was typing this nurse called back. She said Dr thinks my numbers are in the range and he is not worried. As well, he looked at the scan I had done at 5w-5d and is pleased with that but would like another one in two weeks at the 8w mark. (Had one booked as that was going to be the original first scan) She said he thinks things are fine at this point but to continue going to beta's.

I tell ya, this is driving me nuts. Why do things always have to be so complex.
Thanks for the ear ladies!!

Hey ladies,

just a quick check in. My anniversary is tomorrow so we are away and celebrating.

Happy Anniversary Adanma!!

TTYL

reeds: wow! congrats again! how sweet!

needa: sorry to hear about your friends loss. that just breaks my heart.

AFM: my anniversary today. 4 years! Hubby and I are going out this weekend to celebrate sans kids. This is CD 11 for me and I am getting some watery cm which I do usually get right before my ewcm so even thought I'm trying not to try this time lol I hope O comes on schedule on Sunday as there will be bding on saturday. hahahaa! I'm trying to not try guys. I think this is the best I can do.

Adanma

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!:happydance: Sending lots of babydust to you sweetie!!!

Adanma enjoy your anniversary.

Yup my sniffles is full blown sickness. I feel like death

Aww Hope you feel better soon Fluter :hugs:

Hey ladies,

just a quick check in. My anniversary is tomorrow so we are away and celebrating.

Happy Anniversary Adanma!!

TTYL

Aww Ready, Hope you are having a great time out of town with your Hubby :) Happy Early Anniversary :flower:

Flutter...I know how you feel we also have summer colds( my son and I)
Needa ...Try not to worry so much your little bean is just fine
Navy...Its not over till Af shows, Good luck Hunny!!!
Adanma...I am also trying not to try...lol
Ready....almost time!!!!
Reeds....Yay So excited for !!! 2 little beans ..CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Afm ...Gotta bit of a cold , Trying to get my 5 yr old in school( he is on a waiting list) We will know for sure today if he is in...wish us luck ladies

Aww I hope you feel better soon too Anxious :hugs: and Good Luck with getting your little boy all get up for School :) Thank you for the encouraging words to not give up:hugs:

Needa~ Your beta numbers look good,I am sure that little bean is safe and sound,hang in there momma:hugs::hugs:

Okay AFM: I am feeling pretty good today!! Hubby came home and gave me some bad news about the military...you ladies can only guess....as you you all know he will be leaving again for a little while next year,well it got moved up by a month and extended for longer for him to be gone!! So we decided to NOT go on a TTC break cuz we will be missing alot of time when he is gone ...but if i happen to get a BFP in the next few months and have the baby while he's gone my support system will be my friends here that live around me and all you ladies here. AF is due this Saturday....So here's to trying to catch the eggie in the next few cycles:happydance: I will check back in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->