TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Mrs Mommy...That would be a fantastic gift!! Hoping for you!

Well Ladies....I am off a day earlier to see my dad in BC. I am so excited but scared to as I have been warned by my sisters that he has lost so much weight and looks older from his illness. Will be off the thread til Friday so I hope to log back in and see some BFP...sending positive energy to all in the TWW and all who are TTC...will miss ya!

Morning ladies:) It's just a chill out day and watch sports today at my house!!

Needa~ Have a safe trip :)

Reeds~ I haven't heard from Adanma....Hope she is doing okay. How are you feeling??

I'll be back on later to check in ,Have a nice Sunday everyone:)

Having a crazy anxious day. I really think I just need a nap. SO off to dreamland!! LOL

Hello ladies,

Reeds how are you feeling today? Hey I just notice your baby is due on tax day.

Adanma, where are you please check in.

needa, have a safe trip.

Navy, are you preparing to catch the egg? LOL

I am off to do homework will be back later today.

Hey Ready I am anxious today...think I need to poas!! LOL I guess I just can't wrap around my mind that I really am pregnant.

Ready~ I am 3 DPO today...so i just have my fx'd now....we shall find out soon,AF is due on Aug 28th or 29th

Good morning ladies. Congrats to those with a BFP! I am very happy for you guys.

I have been so busy since we moved to Virginia. Still unpacking and trying to get adjusted to the new job and the area. I am 6 days late as of today. AF was due 10 Aug. I have taken 3 bpt and all BFNs. Took one the day Af was due, one the day after and the last one was 4 days after. Had signs of AF (cramping) about a week ago, but she never showed. Other than very swollen tender bbs, I have no symptoms of either :( . I have an appt on the 23rd to discuss IUI. If AF doesn't show by then, I'm probably going to request something to get it started.

I hope everyone elses baby making is going well. Baby dust to you alL!

Good Morning,checking in its been crazy around here with work and trying to get everything ready for vacation starting Sunday.I guess I am already out for this month DH is working day shift this week so does not go very well with me working nights and ff moved my O day to Saturday.The only time we have together this week is also with 4 kiddos running around the house.I have been angry with DH for telling them he would switch hours as he knows this is the week.I am hoping I O later we will be heading to Florida Sunday.I got the new opks so just hoping I get a positive later than what ff says.

I hope everyone in the wait gets that BFP.

Reeds&Needa glad to see you are doing well and those numbers going up!!

Jaimad, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :hugs:
Joesy, I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with you all. It is good to see doingit, jonnanne and famof6.

Reeds, what are our numbers today?

Adamna, where are you sweetie?

Hey Ready I won't get my levels again I don't think. I see the dr on thursday. So eager and ready to see him

Hi ladies! Couldnt get on here today since everyone started school today and the world is hectic. Feeling very tired and starting to feel sick sometimes. Im trying to ignore it though because you know how we can imagine our own symptoms and mountains out of mole hills. We are heading off to go camping again in the wee hours of Friday AM, so I think I might just try and test before then just to get it out of my head. I cant imagine sending my hubby out to the store from a campsite so I can poas!

Sorry it's been awhile. Wow a lot has happened since I left. We got back from vacation last night and I went right over to my sisters house to see the baby again. Jai I am so sorry to hear about that. How heart wrenching. Glad to hear reeds and needa are doing well. maybe 2 reeds? wow!

AFM: I was really optimistic during vacation as AF didn't show up. She showed up the morning we left San Diego. 2 days late. So depressing. We are not trying this month. I can't deal with the ups and downs right now. I have a lot going on emotionally as it is and I just need to focus on getting myself in a good place. We will start again next cycle. I am here cheering everyone on still though! Ready it's getting close girl! nOkay well more tomorrow. Thank you everyone for being so positive.

Adanma

hey ladies! I hopd everyone had a great weekend. We were super busy spending time as a family since this is the last week the kids will see dh before he deploys next month. I'm ready for this weekend...bd like crazy hoping we catch that egg. I pray each night. I cant bare the thought of having to wait a year!

Anyway...hope everyone is well. I'm on my phone so it's hard to read everything. I'll have to catch up. Sandi...do we know if u have more than one yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->