TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Evening ladies :) how is everyone doing tonight??

Reeds and Needa~ I have been meaning to ask you ladies what TTC methods besides Charting if any ya'll ladies did this past month that help get your BFP's (if you ladies don't mind sharing with all of us) Please let me know if i am being too nosey!!!

Well I be back on a few minutes....I need to go get dinner made for my kiddos and pj's out for them to get ready for bed in little bit. DH has duty tonight...YUCK!! So i am parenting solo until 9pm tonight!! Be Back in a little bit :)

Reeds, Wow twins!!Congrats seems like everyone already knew that you have 2 lil beans in there.What a blessing.

Well I have given up the opks this month,I think.I am on cd 20 and no positive as of yet.So just been bding like crazy for the heck of it.

Hoping to see more of us with BFPs soon..GL Ladies

Reeds and Needa~ I have been meaning to ask you ladies what TTC methods besides Charting if any ya'll ladies did this past month that help get your BFP's (if you ladies don't mind sharing with all of us) Please let me know if i am being too nosey!!!

Well I be back on a few minutes....I need to go get dinner made for my kiddos and pj's out for them to get ready for bed in little bit. DH has duty tonight...YUCK!! So i am parenting solo until 9pm tonight!! Be Back in a little bit :)

Hey Anna I can't say I really did anything different that cycle, I did my temps and checked my cm. I did use baking soda finger on cd11 I think. I was taking my usually 500mg of B6, 81mg of baby aspirin and prenatal vitamin. We did bd a lot that cycle, I mean everyday and night from cd5 to cd 14 I believe. Not cause we was trying it was just in the mood...I did actually make sure that I did have a orgasm each time. (TMI) Good luck!!:hugs:

Hey Anna I can't say I really did anything different that cycle, I did my temps and checked my cm. I did use baking soda finger on cd11 I think. I was taking my usually 500mg of B6, 81mg of baby aspirin and prenatal vitamin. We did bd a lot that cycle, I mean everyday and night from cd5 to cd 14 I believe. Not cause we was trying it was just in the mood...I did actually make sure that I did have a orgasm each time. (TMI) Good luck!!:hugs:

Thank you Sandi :) Happy and Healthy 9 to you :)

Well....other than charting, opk's, checking cm several times daily, the only thing we did different is BDing more at nite. Usually we would just squeeze a quickie in during the day. My last cycle as well as April's cycle when I had the blighted ovum, we did alot of bding at nite. I have been told I have a tilted cervix so gravity might not be on our side. So....we would have sex and I would put the butt on a pillow for 10-15 mins and then carefully remove it. Then try to go to sleep. LOL...not the most romantic vision but a girl does what she has to do.
I remember telling dh that we need to do it at nite as that is how I got a + last time and so we did 90% of out bding at bedtime....and got a bfp again. So I think there is something to it!! As well as we did it everyday, once a day for six days around O time. (I only had an orgasm maybe 50% of the time)
Hope that wasn't TMI?
Good luck girls!!!

Well....other than charting, opk's, checking cm several times daily, the only thing we did different is BDing more at nite. Usually we would just squeeze a quickie in during the day. My last cycle as well as April's cycle when I had the blighted ovum, we did alot of bding at nite. I have been told I have a tilted cervix so gravity might not be on our side. So....we would have sex and I would put the butt on a pillow for 10-15 mins and then carefully remove it. Then try to go to sleep. LOL...not the most romantic vision but a girl does what she has to do.
I remember telling dh that we need to do it at nite as that is how I got a + last time and so we did 90% of out bding at bedtime....and got a bfp again. So I think there is something to it!! As well as we did it everyday, once a day for six days around O time. (I only had an orgasm maybe 50% of the time)
Hope that wasn't TMI?
Good luck girls!!!

Thank you Needa for sharing with us ladies and I will have to try the pillow trick....I also have a tilted uterus. I am not looking forward to my yearly exam and pap on Sept.8th as they have to put a rolled up blanket under my bum....never gave it much thought to do that after BDing though but i'll try anything if it can possibly help get a BFP!!! Happy and Helthy 9 to you Sweetie :)

Just checking in with you ladies...hope everyone is having a good day

Yesterday I thought I was gonna die I felt so bad with this dang cold but I feel better today. I wish this 2ww would pass right on by. I'm not very patient lol

Sorry to hear your feeling so junkie. Hope u get better soon!!
How is Mrs Mommy doing? She has been MIA.

Hello ladies, hope everyone is doing ok..

Reeds your twin news is God sent, many blessings to you and your lil beans..
Thanks for the chart sharing Reeds and Needa cause ive recently become a chart stalker... i keep thinking if i look at enough i might just start to understand mine...!!!
AFM back to the 2WW i think... lol:hugs::hugs:

dont know what ive done there but my tickers not showing.... does anyone know how to put it on please...???

ready: How was the anniversary?! We didn't do anything yet, but we are going out on Saturday and my parents are taking the kids. woohoo! lol

navy: Too bad about the extended time. You have such a good positive attitude about it all. Fx for a bfp really soon!

AFM: My allergies are out in full force. I feel like crap. Ian's first week of school went really well. I'm not having quite as much anxiety about it now. haha! My husband is going to be out of town from tuesday til friday. Theoretically I should ovulate saturday or sunday so it shouldn't be an issue. It actually feels really wierd now to not be bding like constantly. Anyway I'm still feeling relaxed and I won't be sad if AF comes on schedule this cycle so I'm all set.

Hopefully I will be able to check in more regularly. We have had so much going on with my sister's new baby and everything. Anyway, Fx for us all

Adanma

Navy It must be hard for you....I Cant even do the mnth away from mine when I go visit family in TX

Ladies please say a prayer for my friend,Shelby and her baby boy. She will be 23 weeks along this Sunday and was taken to the Hospital Early this morning she woke up with bleeding and passing clots and mucus discharge.

Navy they will be in my prayers
My smallest son and his friend making an evil monkey face

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=378907&l=7ac378e54f&id=100000228887927

Here is a pic of all my babies

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=179649&l=d0c5e807d3&id=100000228887927

Jessica your kids are beautiful!!

Anna I will be praying for your friend and her baby.

Hi ladies. I hope everyone is well

Thank You Ladies for all the thoughts and prayers....My friend found out that she has a low lying placenta and that's where the bleeding was coming from, Bleeding has finally stopped. She is on bedrest and Baby is active and doing well with a nice strong Heartbeat of 147.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->